The day went by quickly, as per usual. We spent our time just walking around, I showed them all around town, Tommy and I walked next to each other, hand in hand. The three of us walked through the forest, as the tree's cleared you could see the empty field covered in dandelions.

"This is sick!" Toby said excitedly, "You two should feel special, pretty much no one knows about this place, I've never shown anyone," I told them, some of the flowers were gold, and others were white and fluffy.

I let go of Tommy's hand and ran into the field of flowers with Toby. I picked one up and rubbed the petals in between my fingers, I watched my skin begin to take on the sunny hue, the brown-haired boy looked at me slightly amazed, "You can do that?" I nodded my head and handed him a flower.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Tommy looking at me with a soft smile on his face. I picked a flower and went over to him, I stood up on my tiptoes and placed it behind his ear, "Vie, why?" he let out a soft chuckle, "it looks cute, just leave it for now" "fine, fine" I placed a kiss on his cheek and took his hand, I brought him over to where Toby stood.

"Look, a bee!" Toby said excitedly before going off and following it, "I thought his obsession with Bee's was just an in-game thing" I spoke looking up at Tommy, "nope, it's a real-life thing too". A comfortable since fell over us, I leaned back on his chest, I felt his arms snake around my waist, it's now or never Violet.

"Tommy" "yeah?" I turned around and looked at him, I felt a wave of anxiety rush over me, "okay, so, I don't mean to scare you off by saying this, because that's the last thing I would wanna do, but I'm not good at stuff like this and -" he cut off my babbling, "Violet, what?" I sigh and looked into his blue eyes.

"I'm in love with you, and I have been for a while Tom" his expression softened, "I love you too Vie" a wave of relief rushed over me and I pulled him into a tight hug.