Bughead breakup

FYI: This is based on the b*rchie kiss so uh yeah, bughead depression hours😗✌🏻 ENJOYYY.

Betty's POV.

It was 5 hours before prom, Cheryl and I were downstairs, she was doing my hair and makeup from prom; she says my style is weird so she insisted on doing it. Jughead was currently upstairs finishing off his story of Iowa. "And you're done" Cheryl said. I nodded my head and she started to pack her things away. "I'll see you tonight, thank you for doing this by the way." I said. "My pleasure Cousin, see you later." She said, grinning while walking out of my house.

I walk upstairs to see Jughead laying on the bed on his phone, scrolling through Instagram I assume. "Hey, Juggie." I smiled while going to sit next to him. He smiled at me and sat up. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Just scrolling through Instagram, I'm just bored." He said. "Well..." I placed my hand on his thigh, he looked down at it. "Because of the rain I can't go outside otherwise it will mess up my hair and makeup but, how about you go and get us Pops?" I grinned, hoping he'd say yes. "Of course, want your usual?" He said while standing up. I nodded. Before he walked out the room he turned to me and said "You look beautiful, by the way." I smiled at his compliment.

Jughead has been gone for about 30 minutes, I'm starving! I was currently upstairs starring at myself in the mirror, I never thought I would be wearing this much makeup in my entire life. All of a sudden I heard the front door open and a faint "Hello?" I was Jughead. I ran down the stairs and hugged him for a few seconds. "Someone's in a good mood." he said, surprisingly. I giggled and took the bag from him while walking over to the kitchen. "I just can't wait to dance with you tonight." I said while taking out the food from the bag. He came behind me and kissed my cheek. We sat downstairs for about one hour finishing our food and just talking.

It was almost 2 hours before prom and it was time for me to change into my dress

(this is betty's prom dress if you haven't seen it yet, beautiful I know)

I went upstairs to see jughead laying on the bed already in his suit, I smiled "You look handsome." He chuckled "Thank you." He replied. "I'm going to change into my dress now, stay here." I said while walking into the bathroom. It took me a long 5 minutes before I got the dress on properly. I smiled at myself, I really liked the dress. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, I saw Jughead sitting on the bed, when he saw me he had a huge smile, he then walked towards me. I giggled and turned towards the mirror, admiring my dress. Jughead came up behind me and grabbed my waist. "You are so beautiful, you know that?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned around to kiss him. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds before I pulled away and said "I'll be back, I need to show my mom." I skipped out the room and ran down the stairs.

Jugheads POV.

I smiled at the beautiful girl as she walked out. I walked towards our bed and layed down, smiling to myself. 'How'd I get so lucky?' I thought. I picked up my phone and saw I had a text message. I sat up, It was from 'Unknown.' Strange. I clicked on the message and it was a 16 second video. I couldn't believe what I saw. My girlfriend and my best friend making out, I shook my head and turned my phone off. I thought to myself 'What did I do wrong?' 'When was this, maybe its old?' 'Why would she do this?' The same questions kept spinning around in my head. Until, I heard someone walking up the stairs, It was Betty.

Betty's POV.

I walked in my room with a smile on my face, until, I saw jughead with a angry and upset look on his face. "Juggie?" I giggled while walking closer to him. "What's wrong? Why are you looking at my like that?" I asked him while cupping his cheeks leaning in. He leaned away from me "Betty, stop." Then he stood up, backing away from me. "Jughead? What's wrong?" I said with a concerned voice. He picked up his phone while shaking. "This!" He said while forcing his phone in my hand. "What the fuck is this Betty?!" He said while crossing his arms. I looked at the phone with my mouth wide open. 'Oh no' 'How did he get this' 'Someone was filming us?' Those thoughts kept repeating in my head, I looked up, Jughead was on the verge of tears. "Juggie, let me-" "So when was this, huh?" He said cutting me off. It was a moment of silence before I signed and answered his question. "It was the same night as our fight." I said while looking down. "So what? You cheating on me because I didn't do my homework?!" He scoffed. I started to tear up, "It was just a kiss." I said with my voice starting to break. "It didn't mean anything! I love YOU and only YOU." I said while walking closer to him. "I risked my whole life for you, Betty! Faked my own death, gave up yale, left stonewall prep, all for you! And for you to do this over one fight just- Isn't fair" He said while shaking his head. "The kiss didn't mean anything." I sobbed. "I'm sorry Betty but, I can't trust you anymore." He said. My heart stopped for a second. "It's done, we're done." He said while turning and walking towards the door.

When those words came out of his mouth so many emotions went through me, i don't even know how to explain. My first reaction was to stop him. "Jughead, no!" I said while pulled him back to face me. I cupped his cheeks. "Please don't leave me." I begged while starting to break down. "I can't lose you, not again!" I cried. He looked at me with a soft look for a few seconds, before snapping out of it. "I'm sorry Betty." "But I just can't- I can't forgive you this easy." He said while taking my hands off his cheeks. He looked at me one last time before shaking his head and walking out.

That night I stayed in my room, crying. Looking at old photos of us. It really didn't make things better, but it was helping seeing his face. I can't believe I was this stupid to cheat on the love of my life. I blocked Archies number because after what we did I don't think I ever want to talk to him again. I just hope that Jughead will forgive me, one day...

1203 words including this.
damn this one is depressing.
(also, feel free to correct me if I
make any spelling mistakes lmao)