Promposal

^ this one shot will be based off that since a had a good idea (I hope, lmao) in mind

^ this one shot will be based off that since a had a good idea (I hope, lmao) in mind. BTW, Betty and Jughead are already together in this.

Betty's POV.

I was sitting in the student lounge, alone. I just got out of chemistry class, I was walking with Veronica and Jughead but they trailed off I didn't notice until I actually sat down.

About 5 minutes later Reggie and Cheryl sneak up behind me, of course, I didn't see them. Cheryl tapped my shoulder and told me it was her so I wouldn't freak out. Reggie, I assume, put the blindfold on me. Cheryl grabbed my arm and said "Follow my lead, okay." I nodded and took small steps.

"If you're going to kill me at least tell me now so I can say my last words." I said, panicking A bit. Reggie and Cheryl chuckled. "Calm down cousin." Cheryl said "It's nothing bad, just keep walking faster." She added and I began to walk faster.

We stopped in the middle of somewhere, It was pitch black I couldn't see anything. Someone touched my shoulders and a jamp a little. "Sorry" Reggie said, laughing. Reggie took my blindfold off, it was too bright for a second and I couldn't see what was ahead of me. When I finally got my vision back I saw two 'Prom' signs in front of me. Then of course, Jughead.

"Jug" I chuckled. "What- What is this." I asked while smiling. "Well, what do you think." He said walking closer to me. "I told you I would do something special for prom, I keep my promises." he said while pulling something out of his pocket. He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand. I started laughing, how do I deserve this man? I saw Veronica and Archie laughing as well.

"Elizabeth Cooper, you have made me the happiest man on earth, so, will you go to prom with me." Jughead said, with a smile. I giggled "Yes! Yes!" I said, with excitement. He put the ring on my finger, it was a candy ring, of course. He got up off the ground and kissed me for about 5 seconds. I cupped his face " I love you so much." I said, still laughing about how he did all of this. "I love you too." He said.

"I did tell him to get a proper ring, he wouldn't listen to me." Archie said, while wrapping his hands around Veronicas waist. "No, no. This is perfect, I love it." I said while stroking my hand on Jugheads chest. "Told you, bro." Jughead said to Archie. Archie laughed. Jughead wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "You two look like a married couple." Cheryl said. "Agreed." Veronica added. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh, by the way." Jughead said to Archie, Veronica, Cheryl and Reggie. "You guys are cleaning up the confetti." Jughead said, really fast, while pulling me towards the blue and gold. As we sprinted away we heard a few groans, and I'm pretty sure Reggie walked off after he said that. Jughead and I stayed in the blue and gold for about 2 hours, until we had class. Just talking, kissing and cuddling.

551 words including this.
i was feeling soft OKAY?!