In secret

The one where Betty and Jughead date in secret because of their differences. They're scared people won't accept them for being together...

Bettys POV.

(This is kinda like a description of stuff you need to know lmaoo)
Jughead and I have been dating for over 2 months. Jughead transferred here from Southside High, that's right, he's a serpent. No one knows about our relationship except Veronica, she saw us kissing in the Blue and Gold once, she promised she wouldn't tell anyone. The reason we decided to keep us a secret is because of our differences. I'm the Northside princess, as some would say. And Jughead, well, he's a the king of the serpents of course. He may act tough around his friends but he is a sweetheart around me.

It was a Friday morning and I was walking around the school halls towards the Blue and Gold. Jughead and I work there, that's no secret, everyone knows about that. I walk in and see him concentrating on his laptop, I smile. I walk closer to him and he looks up and smiles at me. "Betty, why are you here so early?" He said while standing up, walking towards me. "My mom dropped me off a bit earlier today." I said "She had some important meeting and wanted to get there earlier." I added. He nodded and kissed me, I obviously kissed back. The kiss lasted a couple of seconds before he pulled away, a smile formed on my face. He then went to go and sit down and I did the same.

About 20 minutes past, in that space of time we were just talking and I was cuddling into Jughead while he was typing. I see him hit save on his laptop and he looks at me. "All done" he says, with a grin. I nod my head and lift up a bit so I could kiss him. We both pulled away and went back in for another one, the second one was more heated. I started to pick myself up a bit more and started to lean towards his lap, he grabbed my waist. He pulled me closer until I was straddling his lap, not breaking the kiss. Until, we heard the door open. Crap, I forgot to lock it. I flew off Jugheads lap and sat down next to him as is if nothing had happened.

It was Kevin, standing there in shock.

"Hey Kev, how can I help-" I said but he cut me off. "Elizabeth Cooper?!" Kevin said. I thought he was going to yell at me. "You have a boyfriend?!" He said, with excitement in his voice. I smiled and Jughead looked at me. I looked up and Jughead and grabbed his hand to show Kevin that we were together. I giggled and nodded. "How long has this been going on for?" He asked. I was going to answer but he cut me off, again. "Wait. You didn't tell me?!" He said. "You know what, it doesn't matter, you guys are cute, I'll leave you too it." Kevin said. And before I could say something else, he was gone.

"Well, that was fast." Jughead said. "Yeah." I added. I turned around to face Jughead, he gave me a confused look. "Can we please tell people about us?" I asked, he starred at me blankly. "I love you Jughead, and I really don't care what people think." I said, looking into his eyes. He smiled and kissed me. "Of course, Betts." He said. I smiled and kissed him again. I stood up and grabbed his hand. "Wait, where are we going?" He said while standing up. "Where do you think, dummy." I said, sarcastically. "Wait, you meant like right now?" He said with a high tone in his voice. "Yes, Juggie, now." I said while pulling him out of the Blue and Gold. He smiled and followed me, with our hands still together.

As we walked out there was A LOT of people, but I really didn't care. I just kept walking towards the student lounge where I knew Veronica would be. We got a few weird looks on the way, this is going better than I expected. I looked up smiled at Jughead, he then rubbed my shoulder and we continued walking.

Before walking in I linked arms with Jughead. "That wasn't so bad, right." I said. "I told you people weren't going to overreact." He said, kissing me. "Okay, let's go in." I said, while still holding onto his arm. We walked through the door and everyone looked at us.

We walked towards Veronica and Cheryl. Archie, Reggie and Kevin were also there. "Hey guys." I said, smiling. "So I see you two finally came to your senses and decided to tell people." Veronica said. I nodded my head, Jughead and I sat down. "Wait, so Kevin wasn't lying about what he just told us." Archie said with a confused tone. "I guess not." Cheryl added. Jughead and I looked at Kevin. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in." Kevin said, feeling guilty. "It's fine, Kev. To be honest I had a feeling you would tell people." I said, laughing. "Well, atleast now I don't have to hold this secret in anymore." Veronica said, smirking. Everyone looked at Veronica, then me. "Veronica knew?!" Cheryl said. I looked down and nodded, then started to laugh. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Archie said. "I was scared, to be honest." I said, Jughead leaned his head on top of mine, I rubbed his hand. "Well, Betty, you shouldn't care what other people think." Archie said. I looked at him and smiled. "But, anyways, you guys are hella cute." Cheryl said. I was surprised at what she said, I thought she would be the person who overreacted. I cuddled into Jughead and everyone smiled at us.

"I was details, have you guys done the deed yet?" Kevin said, breaking the silence. "Kev" Jughead said. "You ruined it." I said at the same time. Everyone laughed. I'm just happy that people are happy for us. We sat there for about 40 minutes before we had to head to English class. Ever since today we have been a pretty close friend group.

1070 words including this.
This was IB the manip I made on Instagram lmaoo, anyways hope you enjoyed sorry for not updating in a while<33