Long distance

Bettys POV.

I walked out of my bathroom wearing my pyjamas, I looked at Jughead who was sitting up on the bed, his eyes looks heavy, he looked really tired.

It was finally time for that talk. And by that I mean the long distance talk.

I sat down on the bed opposite him, we were silent for a few seconds. "So, pretty crazy day today, huh." I chuckled, trying to break the silence and make conversation.

"Yeah, definitely." He smiled, then looked down. After a few moments of no eye cont he looked back up and me. "Betty, what do you think will happen, to us."

I sat there thinking about what to say. I'm still processing the fact that jughead and I are going to be miles away from each other for about five years, barley being able to see each other. We would probably see each other at least five times a year, that one hit hard. "I don't know Jug, I really don't." I signed.

He nodded and looked down. "What if it doesn't work?" He asked. I raised by eyebrows. "What do you mean, 'what if it doesn't work?'" I could feel tears tingling in my eyes.

"Jug, we've worked out long distance before, we made it work, who says we can't do it again." I slightly raised my voice.

"Yeah, that's because we weren't so far away from each other!" He started. "But now, we're about to be hundreds of miles away from each other, trying to focus on OUR futures! He slightly yelled, I could see the tears in his eyes.

I didn't say anything. I just sat there, not knowing what to say." I'm sorry." He signed. "I'm just stressed about all of this." He said, and let our a single sniffle, trying to fight back his tears.

"Please Jughead." I finally said, with tears filling in my eyes. "We can't give up with our relationship now, look how far we've come. I promise you, we can make this work!" At this point I was basically begging him not to leave me. "I don't know what I will do without you, Jug." My voice stated to break, I couldn't hold my tears in any longer.

"Please don't cry Betty, because if you cry I'm going to cry." He sniffed, with a slight chuckle in his tone. I giggled.

We stayed silent for a couple of moments, Jughead had his hand on his shirt, while I was fiddling with my fingers. Every now and then we would let out a single sniffle.

I looked up at Jughead again, this time he followed my lead and looked into my eyes, his eyes looked all swollen from how he had been quietly crying. I shifted closer to him. "I think, we should start new memories together. Unforgettable ones." I said, looking deeply into his eyes. "Starting now." I whispered and leaned into kiss him.

He leaned into kiss me at the same time. It turned hot and steamy real quick. After a few seconds of making out I pulled away and looked into Jugheads eyes, his eyes were red and puffy because of him crying, mine were the same. I pulled my top off and it left me in my pink bra.

I leaned into kiss jughead again and straddled his lap while pushing him down onto the bed. He quickly reached towards my bra strap and un buckled it. He brought his hand upto my shoulder and slowly pulled down the strap, he did the same with the other side until it was off.

He pulled away from my lips and started to kiss the top of my chest. "I love you so much jughead." I moaned. "I love you too." He whispered inbetween kisses..

708 words

hey!! sorry its been so long since I've updated this story, but now that the trailer is out and it was full of bughead I've found inspiration again! I also started a new story called 'Greedy' and id love if you went and checked it out:))

but anyways that trailer was brutal, what did you think about it? please vote and comment on what you thought about this, also leave some suggestions, thank you <33