2~ well, this is weird.

The next morning after Y/N got added into Nekomas group chat, she sat up on her bed and grabbed her phone.

                     (volley)BALLS

You
-Morning all💅

Lev
-Morning bestie💅

You
-I don't know when I agreed to be your bestie
-BUT SURE
-HEY BESTIEEEE💅🙈

Kuroo
-You're seriously like your brother arnt you?

You
-ouch
-harsh
-no❤

Kuroo
-Wdym?
-your 'loud'
-talk to EVERYONE

You
-Yeah
-but I don't get dick sooooo🙊

Kuroo
-So you're single😼

You
-yissir
-or should I say
-Senpai🙊

Lev
-oh
-wait
-you a first year?

You
-no sweetie
-i am not a 1st year

Kuroo
- eye-
-You're a second year?

You
-yep
-anyways, you Kuroo sir should pm me😼

Yaku
-GET READY FOR PRACTICE!
-KUROO, STOP FLIRTING WITH OIKAWAS SISTER!!!!

Kuroo
-got it boss🙄

You
-Bye hoes💅💅

                    Y/N is offline

Y/N got her school uniform on and brushed her hair before making her way downstairs for breakfast.

"Goodmorning little sis" Oikawa chuckles as he ruffles her hair. "Toru Oikawa, i swear to FUCK! STOP MESSING MY HAIR UP!!" She shakes her head as they approach the kitchen.

"Really guys? Arguing this early?" Their mother laughs. "Everymorning! He messes my hair up! Its annoying!" Y/N huffs as she uses the microwave as a mirror to flatten her hair. "Stop being dramatic Y/N!" Their mother shakes her head.

Y/N rolls her eyes and grabs her bag. "Im off!" She shouts as she walks out the door, slaming it on the way out.

Ping

Ping

Y/N looked down at her phone as she saw two notifications.

-XXXXX XXXXXX added you from (volley)BALLS.
-One message from XXXXX XXXXX

                   XXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXX XXXXXX
-Hey😼 its kuroo

You
-Oh hey. Its Y/N
-wait, you know that🤡

Kuroo
-yeah😌
-how are you though?

You
-honestly, not good👍

Kuroo
-Why?
-spill sis💅💅

You
-okay so
- Basically
-im sick of being treated like shit
-i.e with my parents.
-they're always treating Toru with new things and shit. and what do i get? nothing.
-and then at school, i only have friends cus of him. and all the girls are constantly asking me for him number
-like no ❤

Kuroo
-you should just move schools.
-come to Nekoma 😌

You
-goodbye kuroo.
-have a nice day at school.

Kuroo😼💅
-Wait no
-come back
-Y/NNNN
Seen
                     Y/N is offline

Y/N made her way to school, thinking about what kuroo said.

Should I move?
I mean, my cousin lives in Tokyo. I can stay with her.

Y/N is snapped out of her thoughts as an arm gets wrapped around her shoulders.

"Who the he- oh. Iwa? What's up?" She chuckles. "Not much. Just saving you from getting hit by a car." He shrugs.

Just then Y/N looks infront of her and sees a ton of cars driving infront of her. "Right. Thank you." She bows.

"Get your hands off my sister!" A voice calls from behind us. Iwaizumi moves his hands from Y/Ns shoulders.  "Sorry, I was just saving her from getting hit by a car." Iwaiziumi shrugs. "Oh, okay. As long as you don't try anything." Oikawa scowls at him.

"HEY! I wouldn't let him. No offence. He's all yours Toru!" She laughs and pushes Iwaiziumi to Oikawa before running the rest of the way to school.

-Yoooo. Ngl, I'm enjoying writing this story more than my other one( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

oh yeah, i have a Kageyama x reader. Go check it out. its not finished yet but uno ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮