19~ The morning after

-Kuroo's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of a... Fire Alarm?!

I sit up and look down at Y/N wrapped around my body, holding onto me tightly.

"Kenma! You're going to wake them up!"
"Oh shut up! You're the one actually cooking!"
"Get off the shitty game and help me!"
"You sound just like Kuroo! No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Kenma please!"
"Fine!"

The fire alarm finally stopped. I sigh and lay back down.

"Good morning." Y/Ns sleepy voice whispered. "Did I wake you? Or was it the alarm?" I ask, stroking her head. "Neither, I was already awake." "Oh, right." I chuckle and kiss her cheek.

"Did you sleep okay?" She asks, running a hand through my hair. I nod and smile, "I did. Did you?" "Better than any other night."

I was about to grab her chin to look up at me but Mina burst into the room.

"Oh goodie, you're awake. Kenma and I made breakfast. Well... I made, Kenma observed." Mina laughs. "Come on!" She yells and leaves the room.

"Well then, I suppose we better go." Y/N stands up and yawns.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Kenma had... those plans last night." I stand up and look down at the smaller female in front of me.

"Because... I knew you wouldn't have let me.... or him." She shrug and grabs a hoodie.

"Seriously?" I look at her confused. "Yeah." She mumbles as she puts the hoodie on.

As I help her get her head through the hole, I chuckle. "You seriously think I would have stopped you from having fun? Really?" I cup her face, making her look up at me. "Well I know you're not a fan of that stuff so..."

"Shut up Y/N. I will never stop you from having fun, unless you could seriously hurt yourself, besides the point. If you would have said, I would have gotten you both some food." I shake my head and lean down slightly.

"Sorry." Y/N mutters, fiddling with her fingers. "Don't be." I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Can we get food now? I'm starving." Y/N grabs my hand and walks to the door.

"Of course."

-hey yall, it's been a while, sorry.
Schools been really busy.
N e ways
😘✨