11~ MovieTime

Mina, being the best cousin she is, stopped at Kuroos house, allowing him to get changed out of his kit and then driving the teens back to her apartment.

-Your Pov cus you a baddieᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ-

"Y/N, IS MY BLOUSE IN THE KITCHEN?!" Mina yells from her bedroom. "SHOUT AT ME ONE MORE TIME HOE AND I WILL LEAVE!" I roll my eyes at Kuroo and march into the kitchen. He chuckles and follows me.

"OH YEAH? AND WHERE WILL YOU GO EXACTLY." I huff and grab the blouse she was talking about before walking over to her bedroom.

"She's more than welcome to stay at my house. I'm almost certain my parents wouldn't mind." Kuroo smiles from behind me. "You weren't suppose to say that!" I shake my head at him and then throw the blouse at Mina.

"I was just saying." Kuroo laughs as he plonks himself on the couch. "Well maybe you should keep your mouth shut!" I giggle and sit down next to the bedheaded male.

"I am very hurt Y/N. Why would you say such a cruel things to me." Kuroo whines and flops his head back onto my lap. "Dear me. I thought I was supposed to be the sensitive one." I giggle and run my fungers through his hair.

"If you two could not flirt on my couch that would be great." Mina walks over and stands infront of us, her arms crossed over her chest. "Who says we're flirting?" Kuroo sits up and shakes his head at my comment.

"Whatever. I need to go. I'll be back around 2am." Mina puts her shoes on and then walks to the door.

"2am?!" Kuroo looks at me confused. "She works at a bar downtown and she has the closing shift tonight." I shrug and wave goodbye to my cousin.

The second the door slams shut I let out the loudest sigh. "I love her but god she makes me want to strangle her sometimes." I shake my head and turn the TV on. "Wanna know why that is?" Kuroo chuckles, turning his full body to me. I shrug, "Go on.." "Its because you're both so alike. You have the same humor, you both have weird way of saying things. Basically what I'm trying to say is, you're practically the same person."

My eyes widen.

Damn, he really is observant.

"Is it a bad thing?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck. He shakes his head vigorously. "No, not at all. Although, you seem to be a little quiter when you first meet people." "Oh, um. okay." I nod and look down at the floor.

"Hey! Its not a bad thing! It just shows that you care about what people think of you." Kuroo smiles and pulls me into a hug. I chuckle and accept the hug, burrying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Is there anything you wanna watch?" I ask quietly. Kuroo shrugs, "Not really, no." I nod and pull away from the rooster boys arms. "Harry Potter it is then." I smile as I put the disk into the DVD player.

"Sounds good to me." "I'd still put it on even if it didn't." I laugh and turn around to see the tall Volleyball player sprawled across the couch.

"Really? Where am I supposed to sit?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "Here." Kuroo smiles and pats his chest. "I- okay." I nod and slowly lay down ontop of him.

"Come on. I don't bite." Kuroo snikers and wraps his arms around my waist. "Oh, such a shame." I sigh, giggling as I rest my head gently on his chest.

"I might bite... only if you ask nicely though." He whispers into my ear. His hot breath tickling my cheek.

"Dork."
"Loser."
"I am not!"
"Are too."
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO MISSY!"
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING MISSY ROOSTER BOY?!"
"YOU! WHO ELSE?!"
"UH, I DONT KNOW!"
"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!"
"I DONT KNOW!"
"WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP, RIGHT?!"
"Yeah."
"Anyways. How do you think the guys will react to me moving to Nekoma?"

Kuroo tilts his head to the side, getting a better look of my face. "You're worried, yes?" I sigh and nod. "Very."

Kuroo sits up, causing me to sit up too, still sat in his lap. "Why? Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks softly, gently tracing random shapes on my back.

I shrug before taking a deep breath. "What if... what if no one actually likes me. What if you're all faking it and you all hate me. What if I don't fit in with everyone around me. What if they all think that just because Toru is my brother, that I'm like him. Selfish, self-centered, high-ass ego and super loud. What if..." I shake my head and look away from the concerned male underneath me.

"Go on. Im still listening." He mumbles, gently placing a hand under my chin and slowly turning my face to his.

I nod before continuing. "What if you leave me? You know. Maybe one day you feel like I'm getting in your way. With volleyball and actual school." I sigh before running a hand through my hair.

Kuroo's jaw drops. "Are you being serious?" He asks in disbelief. I nod slowly, regretting saying anything.

Before I could do anything else, Kuroo had wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

"Y/N, I know I just said I was listening, but honestly, I wish I hadn't. Everything you just said is utter bullshit. Even if you don't fit in with everyone around you at school, you'll definitely fit in with the team. They all love you. You all get on so well. I don't know what you're worried about. As for me, never will I leave you. I'd have to be crazy to do that. You're different than another girl I've met. You aren't clingy. You know your boundaries and respect others. Honestly you're..." Kuroo stops and looks down at the girl on his chest.

She had fallen asleep.

"...Beautiful." He mumbles, kissing her forehead and closing his eyes.

-sizizizisisis
this guy in my maths has a crush on me and idk what to doooo

n e ways
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!