7~ Suprise pt.2

"Um... hi."

The only two words Y/N managed to push out of her mouth.

Kuroo looks down at the girl stood fairly close to him. He chuckles, "Okay so I might as well introduce you to everyone." He says as he starts pointing to the guys infront of them.

Yaku Morisuke

Kai Nobuyuki

Fukunaga Shohei

Yamamoto Taketora

Kozume Kenma

Inuoka Sō

Teshiro Tamahiko

Shibayama Yuki

Lev Habia

That's a lot of people to remember. She thought to herself.

Each male bowed slightly as Kuroo called out their names.

"Well uh... now that names are out of the way. Care to tell me why you're here? You never said anything." Kuroo says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, you see. I was planning on surprising you tomorrow but um.. my cousin had a different idea. Sorry." Y/N shrugs, looking down at the ground. "Well you're here now! That's all that matters!" A voice shouts as Y/N gets swung over a guys shoulder.

"Lev! Put her down!" Another guy, much smaller than Lev, shouts.

"Oh, right! I'm sorry Y/N! Please forgive me!" Lev shouts, as he puts the girl down and bows. Y/N chuckles, "Its  okay. Don't worry about it. Its great to actually meet you. And everyone else!"

Most people smile and nod but one just stays lookibg down at his phone.

"Kenma! Stop being so rude for once. Look up from your phone and talk to us!" Kuroo groans, waving his hand infront of the poor boys face.

"Don't worry about it Kuroo..." Y/N gently grabs Kuroos arm and pulls him back to her side. "...I should probably get going anyways. Mina probably wants to get food." The female continues, looking back at her cousin who seemed to be staring holes into Kuroos back.

"Shes scary." Kuroo bends down and whispers into Y/Ns ear. She just chuckles and nods.

"Well uh... we should probably get going aswell." Yaku says, shoving the rest of the boys away from Y/N and Kuroo.

Y/N waves at the boys before turing back to the tall male infront of her. "So um... I'll text you later?" Y/N asks. "You better. Or I'll be sad." He says, crossing his arms over his chest and giving Y/N a toothy grin.

"Okay then. I promise I'll text you later." Y/N puts her hand out, holding her pinky up. "Cross your heart?" Kuroo asks softly as he wraps his pinky around the girls. "Cross my heart." Y/N repeats, smiling softly.

"Goodbye" Kuroo smiles as he gives Y/N a tight hug.

"I'll see you soon. No need to get depresso expresso." Y/N laughs pulling away from the hug. "Let me have my moment!" He whines.

Y/N rolls her eyes with a laugh as she runs back to her cousins car.

"See ya later Loser!"

"Bye dork!"

-Hey yall.

Sorry its been a while since I've updated. I went on a lil holiday with my family. but I'm back now, although school does start tomorrow´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ '

n e  wayssssss bye