13~ What happened?

Y/Ns Bitches💅

TallBean🧍🏼‍♂️
-GUYS, I THINK Y/N AND KUROO HAVE DIED
-THEY AREN'T ANSWERING ANY MESSAGES!!!!

GamerKitty😽🙈
-I'd ignore you if I was them
-lEaVe them alone

SmolKitty🤏😽
-^^

Kuroo😽💅
-^^^^

You
-^^^^

TallBean🧍🏼‍♂️
-GUYS THATS MEAN
-OMG
-THEY'RE HERE!
-WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?

You
-sleeping?

MotoMoto👩‍🦲
-KUROO!
-YOU SLEPT WITH THE HOTTIE?

Kuroo😽💅
-You really done that Y/N
-no, she means like actually sleep.
-you know: a condition of body and mind that typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

You
-I know damn well you ain't just type the actual definition of sleep into the gc.

Kuroo😽💅
-Stay pressed hoe💅

GamerKitty
-Y/N
-Hurt him.
-please and thank you.

You
-Kuroo you bedhead rooster looking bitch
-i will walk over to you and beat the shit out of you.

Kuroo😽💅
-Yes please ma'am😜😉

You
-i hate you

GamerKitty
-^^^^^^^!!!!!

Kuroo😽💅
-ouch
Seen

Y/N looked up from her phone and scowled at the male sat across from her.

The pair where supposed to be helping Mina choose a dress for her date tonight, but instead, they where texting on the group chat.

"What's up Chibby? Cat got your tounge?" Kuroo coos with a smirk. Y/N rolls her eyes. "Definitely not." She barks back. "Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Kuroo laughs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Thanks." Was all Y/N said before standing up, dropping her phone on the couch and walking into her room.

Kuroo watches, confused by these actions.

Kuroo's Pov:

I stood up and slowly walked to Y/Ns door. Hesitantly, I knocked.

"Hey. Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did." I speak through the door.

Just as I was about the leave, the door opens and I get pulled inside. "Woah there Kitty. What's wrong?" I chuckle.

I was about the turn around again when a pair of arms wrap around me. "Hey... hey... what's wrong?" I ask, softer this time as I gently wrap my arms around the smaller female.

"I miss it.." She speaks into my chest. "Miss it...? Miss what?" I ask, drawing faint circles on her back with my index finger.

"Home." She mumbles into my chest. "Home?... You mean, back in Miyagi?" I whisper, slowly walking over to the bed and sitting down, pulling Y/N onto my lap. She nods, her head still in my chest.

"I uh...I'm sorry." I sigh, not knowing what to say in this situation. "No, don't say sorry. It's not your fault. I'll be okay. I have you... and... the team?" She asks unsure. I smile and nod.

"Me and the team will always be here for you. Even Kenma. Although he might not always act like it." I chuckle, causing the female to giggle along.

"Come on, let's go back and help Mina, yeah?" I suggest, gently pushing Y/N away from my chest. "I suppose." She groans and stands up, walking back into the living room.

Y/Ns Bitches💅

Y/N💅❤
-Did yall know the bedhead captain is a big softie?!?!?!?!

Kenma🔫
-Yes

Y/N💅❤
-oh
-right
-Of course you did
-sorry lol.

You
-I am not!
-stop lying Y/N!

Y/N💅❤
-im not lying
-but uno

Yaku🤏
-Kuroo, we all know she ain't lying

Lev🧍🏼‍♂️
-have you seen yourself Kuroo
-You're a bigger softie then Alisa

Y/N💅❤
-Alisa?

You
-Lyovochka's sister
-She hawt

Yamamoto👩‍🦯
-So hot omgggg

Y/N💅❤
-Oh right.
-um well, I gtg guys
-bye

Lev🧍🏼‍♂️
-THIS IS MY SISTER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Yaku🤏
-Lev, give it a rest.

You
-Dont act like you are bothered by this
-You know you ain't Lev lol😌
Seen by Y/N💅❤

Y/Ns Pov:

"I think you should go..." I mumble at the laughing Kuroo sat across from me again.

"What? Why?" He asks, putting his phone down on the arm of the couch. "Um... because... I have things to unpack and I kinda wanna do it on my own." I lied, straight through my teeth. All my things where unpacked already. I just... wanted him to leave.

"Oh, right. Well, give me a call if you need anything." He speaks as he collects all his things and walks to the door.

"Bye chibby.."
"Bye Kuroo."

And that was it. The last I saw of him for a whole week. No texts. No calls. No nothing.

-Hey yall. I'm out of ideas. I'm so sorry.

N e ways. How are you all?

Have a good day/Night!