8~ Shit!

He grabs my thigh as his free hand interlocks with mine. His tongue roaming my mouth.

I pull away with a gasp. "Are you... are you sure about this?" He pants. I nod slowly, "More than sure." I giggle as I slide myself onto his lap.

He snakes his hands around my waist, crashing our lips together. I run my fingers through his messy hair before bringing my hand down to his bare chest.

"Promise me you're okay with this." he mumbles. I pull back and nod, chuckling a little. "I pinky promise." I smile "Alright, just making sure." He winks as he lays me down on the bed.

"Y/n.... Y/n..."

"Y/N WAKE UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" Mina shouts, pulling me from my.... dream?!?!

"SHIT? WHOS DYING?! WHAT?" I shoot up, looking around the guest room of my cousins apartment.

"Um, no one..." She say quietly. "Okay? Why did you wake me?" I ask, taking my hair out of my extremly messy bun.

"Well.. you see.." Mina looks down at the floor. "Spit it out Mina! What's going on?" I demand, standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

Before I could say anything else, she grabs my hand and pulls me into the living room of her apartment.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this but um... You're mother and father want you to start attending Nekoma..." She says, letting go of my arm.

I look at all my things from my parents house scattered around the room in disbelief.

"You're telling me, my own mother just technically kicked me out her house?" I asked, shocked. Mina doesn't say anything, she just nods. "Did she atleast say why?" I whisper, as I tie my hair back up. "Something about more room for Oikawa." Mina mumbles. "But honestly, are you complaining? You get to stay here, with me. You can see that totally gorgeous Volleyball guy whenever you want!" She exclaims.

I sigh and nod, knowing there's no point in even trying to convince my mother to let me go back. Oikawa is top priority. Alway has been always will be.

"Well, if I'm staying here the least you can do is help me move all this into the guest room. Then I'll buy us food. deal?" I smile sadly. "Deal!" She shouts as she grabs a box.

This is going to be a long day.

-Heyy yallll.

so, i know this isn't a long one. And I know there's not texting in this one but I felt like I had to update at some point.

I've nearly finished my first week back at school and omg theres already been 2 fights and a fire alarm sooo
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง