14~ Hi, again?

Y/Ns Pov:

Its been a week since I last spoke to Kuroo.

This Alisa girl really got me thinking like crazy.

Does he like her?
Is she his girlfriend?
Why would he call her hot the second she's introduced?
Maybe me feelings for him is a bad thing.

Anyways!

Today is my first day at Nekoma. What could possible go wrong?

Well, here's the thing.

"Y/N! You're going to be late!" Mina yells as I rush into the kitchen. My hair down by my sides, straight. My uniform fitting perfectly. I suppose this is what you get for making yourself late in the first day.

"I'm going! I'll see you later!" I yell as I pick my bag up and rush to the door.

"Good luck! I love you!" Mina yells, shoving toast into her mouth. "I love you too!" I shout back as I close the door and start sprinting off to school.

The second I arrive at the gates of my new school, all eyes seemed to be on me.

Great.

Looking down at my feet as I walk into the huge building whispers and giggles erupt.

Even better.

I sigh and look up in search for the office.

There.

I turn a corner and there it is, the Office.

I slowly walk up to the front desk and wait for the lady at the desk to finish on the phone.

"How can I help you, miss?" She asks me. "Oh uh.. I just transferred here. I'm Y/N Oikawa." I mumble, loud enough for only her to hear. She seems to catch on that I didn't want people knowing my name.

"Nice to meet you. Here." She passes me a peice of paper with what I assume to be my timetable. "Thank you so much." I bow slowly with a smile. "Don't worry about it. If you're unsure about anything, and I mean anything, you know where I am." she smiles. I nod and turn around, looking at the peice of paper in my hands.

Class 3. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

I make my way around the halls, fortunately, not seeing any of the volleyball team.

That is, until I step foot into my new class.

Kenma... of course.

I shake my head in hopes he didn't see me and walk straight to the teacher.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Oikawa. I just transferred here." I give him and polite smile. The teacher nods. "Nice to meet you. You can go sit at the back next to Kenma Kozume." With that said, he turns back to the computer.

Kenma Kozume. KENMA KOZUME. LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH.

I nod and make my way to the back of the class and sit down next to the pudding haired boy, whom definitely hadn't notice me walk into the class until right now.

"You can't si- Y/N?!" He looks up from his game and takes a good look to check its me.

I nod. "Kenma." I mumble and then turn to the front as the teacher starts talking.

"I didn't know you were starting today." Kenma nudges me. I shrug, "I thought Kuroo would have told you guys, no?" I ask, still lookibg forward.

Kenma shakes his head. "Nope. Although I'm quiet shocked. He's been talking about you non-stop. Something about not know if he should text you. I don't know though, I usually switch off." Just then, the teacher looks directly at Kenma and I.

"Would you two like to tell the whole class whats so important you need to talk about it now?" He asks. Kenma freezes. "No sir. Sorry." I say with a sigh. "That's what I thought." He mumbles and goes back to teaching.

The rest of the day till lunch went pretty quick. Turns out Kenma is capable of doing more than just playing games.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I jump from the loud ringing. Kenma let's out a soft chuckle.

"It's just the lunch bell dumbass. Why'd it scared you?" He says, grabbing his bag and standing up. I shrug, "I don't know." I laugh, standing and grabbing my bag.

"Um, do you wanna... maybe... you don't have to... sit with us?" Kenma stutters out. I look at him wide eyed. "Um, who's us?" I ask politely.

"Me, Lev, Yaku, Kai, Yamamoto, Fukunaga and of course, Kuroo." He says as we walk to the door. "K..Kuroo huh? Sure, if you don't mind." I nod and follow the pudding haired guy around the cafeteria.

"Maybe if Kuroo saw you, he might shut up. As well as Lev." Kenma sighs as we sit down at an empty table.

"I thought we're sitting with others?" I ask, looking at the empty seats. "We are, our teacher lets us go early. They'll arrive so-" Kenma's voice gets drowned out by the loud yell of another male.

"Kenma! Who's the pretty girl?!" The voice shouts and sits down besides me. I turn and laugh. "It's Y/N." I giggle, looking up at the silver haired male. "Y/N! Oh my God! Hi!" He wraps his arms around me tightly.

"L..L..Lev, I can't... breathe!" I huff out, trying to get his long arms from around me. "Lev! She can't breathe, get off her!" Kenma pushes his arms from around me.

"Oh my God! I thought I was going to die! Thank you Kenma!" I laugh and gently hug the smaller male.

"Oya! Who's this?" A very familiar voice says, sitting down infront of me. I hide my face in Kenma's back, not wanting to see the male infront of me.

"It's Y/N, Kuroo!" Lev blerts out. My eyes widen as Kuroo lets out a "Hm." I let got of Kenma and sigh. "Kuroo." I smile softly at him and then look down at the table.

"Y/N?" Kuroo speaks. "Yeah?" I mumble, looking up from the table and at the dark haired male. "Can we speak after school?" He asks. "Y..yeah, sure." I nod and turn to Lev whom was viciously tapping my shoulder.

"What's up big guy?" I chuckle. "Are you coming to watch us practice after school?" He asks, his eyes like puppies. I turn my head to Kuroo. "Can I?" I ask politely. He gives a small nod before continuing his conversation with Kenma.

"I'll be there." I smile up at Lev who's basically jumping with joy.