I'm okay with hiding, just as long as it's with you

After Tess and James had made up and got back together. They decided it would be to dangerous to go out in public again. So they decided on only meeting at her apartment after her time in the club.

James had told Tess they couldn't tell anyone they were back together not even Sean. They had also agreed on not telling anyone Tess was pregnant.

They eventually would. After James had put Henry behind bars. Which James had promised to Tess would be very soon.

It was currently in the afternoon in a Monday. Which meant the club was closed and she would be bored all day until James came around at night.

So she decided to spoil herself and their baby. She went shopping at the mall looking for things for her to wear.

Her doctor had told her she wouldn't start showing until about another two months and she was planning on making the best out of them.

Not that she regret getting pregnant. But she had already started feeling like she was gaining weight. She expressed her concerns with James but of course he said she was always perfect.

She was currently outside a baby clothes store. She had tried wearing more clothes than usual as an attempt to look unrecognizable. And so long it had worked.

She had already been to millions of stores and had bought millions of things for her and her baby

And she had also bought a gift for James which she was so excited about.

She was currently at a baby store looking at some things. Since she still didn't know the gender of their baby she tried buying things that were something both genders could wear.

She was looking through some pants when she felt a light tap to her shoulder.

She turned around to find a woman in her 60s with beautiful blue eyes and snow like hair.

"Hi. Can I help you ?" Tess asked .

The woman sweetly smiled before shaking her head.

"No sweetheart. I was just wondering if you were okay." The woman said. Once she saw Tess was terribly confused she decided to say more about her.

"I met your boyfriend, Bond, James Bond. About a month ago he came into a store here and asked me for help. He was buying you a pantsuit. He also came back later to ask me to stitch more gems into a beautiful top and blazer."

"Oh my god. Yes, he told me about you." Tess said putting her hand against her forehead as she remembered. "And by the way beautiful work on the blazer. I absolutely loved it. It's my favorite."

"I knew you'd like it. Well how have you been?"

"I've been great actually. Thanks for asking. How about you ?" Tess asked.

"I'm good too." They stayed quiet for a second before Lucy remembered she hadn't introduced herself." Oh my god. How rude. I'm Lucy Silverman by the way."