Ireland

A week after what had happened James and Tess had already moved back to  were they  lived together . Tess aunt, Catherine had also moved in with. She had tried helping with the food and stuff around the house but James and Tess disagreed.

"Tess, I'm going out honey. Do you need anything?" Catherine asked popping in her head into Tess's and James room as she headed out.

"No. But just look at what your wearing!!" Tess said as she took in the aspect of her aunt.

Catherine was wearing a light purple dress and beautiful black heels.

"Aunt Catherine, I know this isn't just to go to the grocery store"

"No actually not. I have a date. With a man." Catherine said with a smile.

Tess gasped and moved closer to her aunt." Tell me everything."

"I wish I could honey but I'm running late. But I'll tell you later."

"Ok. Well have a good time." Tess kissed her aunts cheek and watched her walk up to the door.

"Bye, James." Catherine said.

James waved with his hand before focusing his attention back to the tv.

Tess sighed and threw what she had in her hand and went to check on James.

"James did you already pack?" Tess poked her head into the leaving room

James turned to look at her with a cheeto in his mouth and acted surprised.

"No....but I'll pack right after this. I'm watching this really good Netflix documentary on tequila." James explained pausing the documentary.

"That's what you said yesterday when you were watching Will and Grace. And you watched the episode with Cher twice. You need to stop doing this" Tess pointed at James and raised her eyebrow.

"What? Liking Cher."   James said trying to play with her. He smirked triumphantly as Tess rolled her eyes.

"No. Stop behaving like a goddamn kid. I mean trying to drag things on so that we don't have to leave tomorrow. But I don't care we are leaving. And if I have to leave alone, I am, James Bond."

James pouted his lip and stared at Tess."You never call me by my name. Are you mad ?"

Tess sighed and sat in the sofa next to him." No. But please understand me. I haven't ever had a mother. Well not that I remember. And I know it sounds bad because I had my aunt when there is millions of people that don't even have that. But now I'm becoming a mother of two. And getting married and having tow babies is a big step were your mother should be included. Just please give it a chance."

James nodded his head surrendering and stood up.

"Ok so go pack and I'll get a snack. I'm kinda craving something." Tess said.

"Didn't we just have lunch.?" James asked.

Tess scoffed and shued James away with her hands."Get the hell up and go pack James Bond."

James threw his arms up." Fine. I'll go."

"Pack properly. For like 4 days."

"Ok. I said I would babe. Give me a kiss before I leave."

Tess hoisted herself up and gave him a quick kiss. "Now go pack." Tess spanked James rear as he walked towards their room.

He turned around an threw a wink at her as he walked backwards into their room.

Tess shook her head and got up heading to the kitchen not really knowing what she wanted. Maybe something sweet.

She opened the fridge and found a bucket of ice cream. She decided to save it for later as a late snack. She then headed over to the cabinets and found some oreos.