Rain Rain 🌧

"Okay house is located on the end of Buenavista street. When we get there assistance will be outside at all times. Team A will come in from the right. And obviously Team B from the left. James here will be the one leading Team B." James shook his hand making sure everyone could see who he is.

"And I will lead Team A. It is very important that we do this right. He has been killing and selling illegal substances for a very long time. Also not counting the sexual assault charges he has had since 2002. "Marcia stated as the whole crew payed attention to the layed out plan.

"We have a week to finish up with the last touches and on August 15 is when this is happening."

The group nodded and each grabbed a photo containing all the information they needed.

"So how have we been doing?" Marcia asked James.

James looked up from the folder and straight at Marcia.

"Holding up. I'm trying to see new girls."

"Well I can actually help you with that." Marcia said sitting down and looking at him with a smile.My friend just broke up with her boyfriend and I think she needs someone else."

James looked at her wide eyed. He couldn't agree to see Marcia's friend , he was engaged and his fiancee was pregnant.

"No. You know I think I still need time for healing. I just don't think I'm strong enough. Or have the humor for anything." James said trying to sound kind of discouraged.

"Stop being so lame. Here give me your phone." Marcia said trying to snatch James phone from his hand. James quickly got up and extended his arm up to the point were Marcia couldn't reach it.

She quickly smirked at James and hit his elbow causing him to let the phone go landing straight in Marcia's hand.

"Ha ha. I knew I'd get it." Marcia moved behind the sofa putting distance between them. She turned on his phone and quickly looked at the picture.

"Really. How do you expect to move on when you look at her all the time." Marcia said shaking her head. "What's the password?"

"I'm not telling you." James said crossing his arms.

"Ok then we'll just have to figure it out." Marcia said as she turned the phone on again. "Is it Tess?" Marcia asked.

James shrugged his shoulders and waited to see what Marcia did.

"Okay let's try it." Marcia said typing in the name in the phone. "And it is."

"Marcia this isn't funny anymore. Give me my phone."

"It wasn't meant to be funny. Okay so lets send a text to my friend from you. What is something you would say.?"

"Um...I don't know. Maybe I can't go out with you because I'm still trying to get over a breakup."

"We're not writing that sad and boring text. Just let me do it." Marcia said.

"Hey. It's me James. You know the guy you met at Marcia's party. I was wondering if by any chance you'd like to go out with me today.?"

"Boom. It's been sent." Marcia said as she sended the message.

"Marcia delete it. I'm not going anywhere with her." James said starting to get mad and reach out for his phone.

"Oh yes you are. Today you have a date at 7:00."

James got closer and finally took his phone from Marcia's hand. He shook his head and hid his phone in his pocket.

"I'm going home now. See you tomorrow for training." James said picking up his coat and the folder.

"Don't be mad. I'm trying to help you." Marcia shouted at James who was already halfway out the door.