Going back to Japan

A/n: Hi there reader welcome to this Yandere Hawks x Reader story, I hope you enjoy this.

You and Keigo have been friends since you could remember.

The both of you would go anywhere together no matter where or when, you two would get in trouble from pranking neighbors to stealing candy from stores.

Of course there were childish arguments and disagreements, but y'all would end on good terms all the time.

It was till age 14 when you had to move to America, it was hard to say goodbye after all the memories that were made. It was the day you two went to go stargazing.

"Keigo...I need to tell you something." You said looking at the back of his head.

"Yeah, what's up?" He said turning around, you saw the shine in his eyes as he looked at you. Telling him was much harder than you thought it would be.

You looked down in embarrassment and your eyes began to water, you felt weak that you couldn't even tell your own best friend you were moving.

"I'm...moving to America." You said as you shedded a tear, you closed your eyes to prevent anymore tears from falling.

"W-what do you mean moving?" He said with wide eyes, his eyebrows were pushed together in confusion.

"I'm so sorry Keigo!" You shouted as you fell the the ground, your legs felt like jelly.

Keigo quickly got on the ground and hugged you tightly. He also felt the tears coming out and started sobbing with you, you two stayed like that for minutes.

Now that you were 20, you decided to move back to Japan.

Thinking about moving back to Japan made you think of Keigo and the memories that were made.

"Don't worry Y/n, nothing bad can possibly happen." You thought to yourself.

You started to board your plane and found your seat, luckily for you it was a window seat. The plane started to take off and you looked out the window.

The plane landed and you waited for your luggage, walking out of the airport you were hit with a breeze. And the smell of cherry blossoms.

"I'm back Keigo"