3

A L E C ' S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W 

Izzy and I had been going at each other for about a good 20 minutes.

I noticed that little by little all of her stress and frustration that was previously clouding her judgement had seemed to be chipping away at itself piece by piece while we had been sparring and it was honestly just a total weight off of my shoulder because it meant that I didn't need to worry about what she was going to do.

Good job Alec!

Wait

Am I talking to myself?

"AAHH"

I screeched embarrassingly, might I add.

Izzy had snapped me out of my own stupid conversation that I was having with myself when she threw her staff across her body and hit me in the chest which carried quite a punch if I was being completely honest!

"What was that Iz?"

I asked, not noticing my loud tone, not that Izzy ever cared...

"Where were you bro?"

"What do you mean?" 

I asked her to which she replied with...

"You were totally like a million miles away, so you know me, I wasn't going to pass up the chance to snap you out of it and bring you back"

She laughed and sent me a smirk which I slyly returned to her and continued with...

"Oh, you mean like this"

Suddenly the expression left her face as I lunged my staff at her and linked my own with hers, to which I ended up throwing her staff across the room and then quickly readjusting my staff at her neck as if it was a blade and I was about to end her.

She quickly put her hands up in defence to which we both smirked at each other and then it suddenly disappeared from both of our faces when we heard a cough on the other side of the room...

We simultaneously looked over to the other side of the room where we both saw a golden figure standing there with Izzy's missing staff in hand. 

"Missing something?"

"JACE"

We both said in unison, excited for his return.

I dropped my staff on the ground which resonated a knocking sound in the room.

Izzy and I walked over to Jace whose cheeky smile had still not left his face. Oh, how I hated that little smirk that he did. 

We strolled over to him and he just sat down on the comfortable padded ground, his back against the wall and me and Izzy sat in front of him, forming some sort of weird triangle. 

"So"- Izzy started

"Where exactly have you been J?"

He let out a little chuckle, not amused at Izzy's persistent and mother bird like attitude...

"Nowhere mom"

We all let out a little giggle at Jace's quick and effortless wit, Izzy however seemed not very amused and continued with...

"Well, whatever. I need to talk to you guys about something!"

And with that, Izzy started her little rant!

J A C E ' S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W