INTRO.

🌊🌊🌊

STORY ARCS: ( bold = Canon or following anime/manga storyline )

1.) Sea Witch Awakening Arc ━ 001 - 006

2.) Water 7 Visit Arc ━ 007 - 014 

3.) Marineford Visit Arc ━ 015 - ???   CURRENT ARC

4.) ??? Arc ━ 

5.) Alabasta Arc ━ 

6.) ...

━━━━━━ 

welcome to the introduction!

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

STORY INFO

This fanfiction is similar to a book of oneshots, but it is also a story. What I mean to say is that each chapter could be dedicated to a certain or multiple characters (usually for romance) but sometimes whatever happened in that chapter is also true for future chapters! (Because the author likes to stir up a lot of drama lol)

I will put a mark 🌊 on the chapter if it's not important to the overall plot. Chapter titles with the mark are technically oneshots or made-up scenarios.

When I write, I reference from the wiki. I also go back to the episodes and manga chapters to keep it accurate. I really don't want to mess up the world building Eiichiro Oda had made because many things in One Piece are connected to one another. So far I'm in the Dressrosa Arc in the anime! (Researching really does a lot to my brain, rip)

There will be mature themes, like cussing, sexual contact, and some gore. 

━━━━━━ 

YOUR CHARACTER (basic info)
[based off my OC! Please don't duplicate, alter, or take any ideas! I really worked hard to make her.]
Tornado D. [f/n] is an infamous Sea Witch, who is also known as Hiyokebou no [f/n] or Sunhat [f/n]. The Hiyokebou is fairly different from the iconic Mugiwara. Both are made of straw, but the Hiyokebou is wider at the ends (wide enough to shade the top half of your body) and the top is flat. There is also a white ribbon wrapped around it, with a bow (of the same color) at the right side (of the wearer). Another unique trait [f/n] has is her dark yet hypnotizing black orbs. Weirdly, light never reflects off of them. 

[f/n] is a Sea Witch. A Sea Witch is a being with various powers relating to the sea. They don't possess any sort of Devil Fruit power. Sea Witches are extremely RARE since they only exist for obscure purposes such as, protecting lives and the sea, and "putting the world on the right path." Coincidentally, Sea Witches have been existing at the same time when many important events happen. Sea Witches have been known to communicate with sea creatures, cause tsunamis, and manipulate bodies of water. Due to their power, the World Government has set a starting bounty of B300,000,000 when turned in ALIVE. All other information has been lost or forgotten.

The reader is fucking overpowered, you might think. And I know that. But you won't ruin any important plot, and being badass is what makes this fan fiction writing fun, lmao

━━━━━━ 

preference list: (so far)

------ main faves

shichibukai [ AAA MIHAWK, HANCOCK, AND JINBEI ! ]

mugiwara/strawhat pirates [ ALL OFC ]

shirohige/whitebeard pirates [ WAAA ACE ]

haato/heart pirates [ LAW AND BEPO ]

kakumei/revolutionary army [ S A B O ]

kaigun/marines [ AOKIJI AND FUJITORA <3 ] 

------ +

perona

bartolomeo

cavendish 

akagami shanks 

buggy 

━━━━━━ 

STORY Q & As: (you guys can ask me questions btw!)

AGE. How old is [f/n]?

--- So far I haven't decided on an exact age and I don't think I ever will because I don't want you all to worry about age gaps when it comes to romance. (But of course I don't approve and promote relationships with minors. Age gaps in relationships are controversial too that's why I didn't give [f/n] an age.)

My (fictional) reason for this is that Sea Witches usually sleep in the ocean for an unknown amount of time and only wake up when they are needed. And when you're unconscious, your body only changes slightly. So when you awaken, it's hard to tell what age you are. 

I hope you all understand that it's mostly about the romance and it's my job to make you all feel comfortable and happy!

SPECIES. What species is [f/n]?

--- What I've revealed is that she has gills on the base of her neck and can live in the ocean, which is similar to Mer/Fish-people. For now I'll say that her species is a Sea Witch because I haven't written how Sea Witches came to be. 

PUBLISHED. Will this story only be available on Wattpad?

--- No! This story is also available on Quotev! Check my profile for the link to my profile. 

My username: revolia

🌊🌊🌊