017. INFILTRATION

a Sea Witch undercover!?

🌊 🌊 🌊

MARINEFORD. MARINE HQ. 

You woke up in your cell, feeling refreshed, but there was nothing to tell you what time it was. No window, clock, or crack of sunshine. Putting your ear to the door, you could hear a faint conversation and the jingle of keys approaching. You move away from the door when you hear them fumble.

It was Captain Otto. His blonde hair was disheveled, which is usually not a good sign for you.

He glared down at you. "Get up."

The ankle cuffs made it a bit difficult, but you managed. Like yesterday, he pulled out his gun and jabbed it behind you, telling you to lead. You felt the bruise on your back emerge again.

He kicked your heel, the pain doubling with the ankle cuff against it. "HURRY IT UP!"

━━━━━━

"Um... Otto-Taisa?"

"What?" He growled at the Marine next to him.

"Is it a good idea to treat her like that..? I thought she was going to be sent to Impel Down—"

"Shut up! They made me responsible for her, so I do whatever I like." He smirks. "Besides, the deadline is still far away..."

clink clank...

The screen door slides open to reveal a [h/c]-haired woman wearing ankle cuffs and a thick collar with a small green light on it. She walks in with a wooden tray in her hands, on it was a full traditional tea set. The kettle had steam escaping its spout. Kneeling, she places the tray on the floor table, right in front of the two Marines.

"Your tea, Otto-Taisa." She starts pouring the green tea into the small cups.

"Hm. Good job." He then reached for a cup— "Just joking!"

He pulls out a remote and presses the button. Before she could express her fear, the collar's light turns red and she instantly whimpers on the tatami floor, clutching the thick collar in pain. Otto laughs evilly and his partner helplessly looks away. It wasn't the first time that someone abused their power.

"Why would I praise a bitch like you..?" He comments, and after a few seconds he presses the button again, ending the torture.

She finally catches a break, her breaths slowly steadying and the beads of sweat evaporating. The pain was unbearable, especially when the collar was near her sensitive gills. She wonders why she hasn't fainted yet. Collecting herself, she shakily got back on her feet.

"I-Is there anything else you n-need... Otto-Taisa?"

She could already taste her hate as she said his name. It was bitter.

━━━━━━

A few days later...

To [f/n], every day was the same.

Sandwiches, collar shocks, pistol jabs, yelling, and all that Otto liked to see.

She was unaware of where all his hate came from, and when she tried to ask, he'd just torture her again. He would become furious at her obliviousness; he felt insulted when she doesn't recognize him. And she (probably) wasn't a masochist, so she worked to make sure Otto is satisfied to at least not consider pressing the button for laughs.