004. LOGUETOWN

the sea witch watches and waits for the mugiwara crew to grow. 

🌊 🌊 🌊

THE SEA.

She secured her precious hat as she rode on the head of a Sea King. The Sea Witch was not in a rush, since her vision came a bit too early. The ocean breeze blew her long and flowing white skirt, and the cold air that comes through tickles her bare feet. She also wore a blue shirt with a fish design that hugged her waist perfectly. The [h/c] haired female didn't have anything she thought she should bring, but Mezo forced her to keep a small gourd full of water. The single strap it had went around your body, and the gourd secured at the crook of your back. 

The container proved to be very helpful. [f/n] now had easy access to water as she traveled. She heard of lands so big and dry that she might die in, but she may have a chance with the gourd. The Sea Witch thought the risk was interesting. 

One day I'll visit these "deserts." 

It was amusing to her. She was already thinking of the future when there's still so much to do in the present. Her visions got her hopes up way too high.

She sighs and then lazily lies down on the Sea King's head. "After they beat Arlong... they'll soon reach Alabasta..."

- - -

COCOYASI VILLAGE. ARLONG PARK.

The Sea Witch watched it all while sitting on the white walls that bordered Arlong Park. Or... all that she could see with her eyes and through visions anyway.

"This room can't be here anymore! I'll destroy every place she doesn't want to be kept in!" Luffy yells from above. 

The Mugiwara captain proceeds to destroy Nami's room and eventually the whole building with his Gomu Gomu no Ono. Though the attack also hit Arlong, [f/n] was aware of that in advance due to her visions. The building collapses and the strong wind caused by it made her hold onto her Hiyokebou. Her white skirt waved rapidly like a flag in the wind.

Hm..? The blonde male notices something at the corner of his sight. 

He turns to find an unusual figure- he assumed was a female. Her flashy white skirt was probably what caught his attention, but now he stared at something else.

"A Hiyokebou..?" The blonde narrows his eyes at the stranger. His swirl-brow twitched, an unknown fear arose.

The man with a long nose that was next to him heard his mutter, and now watched him walk away.

He was shocked. "Eh?! Where are you going, Sanji?"

Sanji stops and turns his head to reply, "I'm going to check on something, I'll be quick."

With that the blonde looks back in the direction where he saw the Hiyokebou woman, but she was gone. Sanji immediately starts sprinting, thinking she should still be around that area. He starts getting frustrated with himself.

"What the hell..! I know what I saw!"

On the other hand, just before the Sea Witch disappeared from Sanji's sight, a vision flashed before her eyes. It was of her being spotted by Sanji and getting captured by him. It felt more of a warning than a future vision. After it, she took off of Arlong Park's walls and went around to hide in the water. It was better than being caught on land, was what she believed. 

Her head peered a bit above the water and once she heard footsteps- she sunk. Sanji stopped to look around carefully, hoping to see that Hiyokebou again. He cursed under his breath before moving on to another area.