008. DENSE

[ Iceburg found in this chapter. Iceburg hella cute, ngl ]

love is not a part of the sea witch curriculum.

🌊 🌊 🌊

WATER 7. GALLEY-LA HQ.

Kalifa knocks on the wooden door that she led you to. "Iceburg-san, I've brought [f/n]-san like you requested."

A masculine voice answers. "Yes, please come in."

The secretary opens the door for you, so you walk in. (You learned from Mezo that accepting things is polite.) Inside, you saw an empty seat. You take it and place your case on your lap.

You see a man with blue hair stylishly combed to his left, had a neat beard that traveled all over his jaw, colored lips, and wore a orange striped suit. At first glance you would say he was a serious businessman, but his attitude was a bit strange. His feet were up on his desk, and he was eating chips. He had on a bored expression, with chip crumbs littering his neat beard. His orange dress shirt was also unbuttoned, and a white mouse squeaked softly in a pocket of his suit.

The sight made you question what being professional and business-like really meant.

Kalifa closes the door and went to stand next to Iceburg, not reacting to his looks.

With a bow, you introduce yourself. "Nice to meet you, Iceburg-san—"

You were interrupted and surprised by his groan. "Where were you?! I scheduled an appointment with you hours ago and you didn't show up!"

A sweat drop starts to form on your forehead. "W-well, I wasn't aware that you wanted to meet—"

This time he brings his legs down to angrily smash a fist on his desk. "No excuses! When I ask to meet someone, they can't decline!" (It seems that he forgot all the times he had cancelled meetings with other people.)

.

. . 

. . .

You couldn't think of a way to respond.

Kalifa adjusts her glasses. "It's my fault, Iceburg-san. I couldn't find a way to contact [f/n]-san so I personally went to find her."

"Weeell, if it's like that... then okay." He pets the mouse in his pocket with a finger. "By the way, this is Tyrannosaurus[*]."

[ *Iceburg doesn't have him until the beginning of the Water 7 Arc but I made him appear early because he fits well with his character. ]

He changed so easily..! You thought, finally losing the sweat drop.

- - - 

As the sky slowly went dark, the three eased into a pleasant conversation. It was mostly of Iceburg and Kalifa informing [f/n] more of Water 7. Though the Sea Witch still wondered the purpose of this appointment. When she asked, Iceburg lazily answered that he just wanted to talk to the lone woman that decided to visit Water 7. [f/n] adjusted to the President's strange personality and was also amazed at how he knew everyone in the city. (But it was actually Kalifa informing him.)