Sold to Room 3

"She's waking up" She can barely make out a deep male voice as her vision tries to reoriented itself, her surroundings blurry and spinning.

"zgrabi je, te da je gore" -Grab her and take her upstairs- They quickly switch to a language the young girl obviously can not understand. She's so disoriented and semi conscious they don't even care to mask her. She stumbles along with the two men holding each of her arms and leading her through purple suede hallways. Her head hangs as she attempts to focus on her feet and breathing before they enter a room and she's roughly shoved onto a coach. The men leave and she struggles to push herself up into a sitting position. After a moment she finally blinks her eyes open again and is met with a bottle of water being shoved in her face. She immediately flinches and looks wide eyed toward the women offering her a soft smile.

"Take it sweetie" The women says softly although she has obviously done this hundreds of times. Camila's trembling and to in shock to even think of a verbal or physical response to the request. The women smiles sadly at the terrified young girl but places the bottle on the couch next to her.

"You have five minutes to get changed and drink some water. I recommend that you do, you look very pale." She says softly before presenting clothing to the 17 year old. If you could even call it that. The "clothing" was two very small pieces of leather black material, one was a very uncomfortable looking bra adorning a small velvet red bow and the other a tiny black lace thong that looked like it was meant for a midget. She just stares at the clothing before connecting her frightened eyes with the unknown women. The women glances up at something on the wall and Camila looks to see a countdown running.

"Four minutes" The women updates with soft eyes as she places the clothing on Camila's lap before retrieving a pair of black stilettos and placing them at her feet. Camila still does not move. The women sighs before kneeling down in front of the trembling girl. She takes her tear stained face into her hands and gazes intently at her.

"Sweetie those doors are gonna open, and If you're not ready... If you're not ready they are going to hurt you more than they already have ok?" She whispers and another tear escapes down her cheek. Camila quickly breaks her intense gaze and wipes her cheeks before scrambling to get ready. She's thankful that the women found something to occupy herself with as she got changed. The clothes were making her feel extremely exposed and uncomfortable and as she slipped her last heel on the countdown ran out of time and simply started blinking.

The door was thrown open by two men and within seconds everything's black. Everything's rushed. She's getting pushed and pulled every which way and she can just barely see light through the black mask over her head. They quickly lead her through a few hallways until they come to an abrupt stop. Her heart is beating out of her chest as they seem to wait... and wait... until she hears a door open and they move up a few feet and then repeat. They seem to be in a line of some sort. Each time they move up, people shuffle, and the door opens, they seem to be getting closer to it. The door opens again and they finally lead her farther into the room before harshly shoving her. She stumbles to her knees and tries to keep her breathing steady. She hears a door click shut and waits a moment before peeling the mask off her head. The room is pitch black except for 8 tiny blinking dots circling the walls of the room. Suddenly a speaker blares throughout the room and makes her almost jump out of her skin. As if she wasn't scared enough.

"Entry Number 1-0-0-9-8, of cuban descent, 5'1, black hair brown eyes, clean dental and health records-" A seemingly automated voice booms and it takes only seconds for her to realize it is describing her. She clumsily makes her way to a standing position as the voice continues.

"-miami native, 17, virgin, Bidding will commence at 3 million." She literally feels her heart stop beating. Before she can even process what is happening a spotlight casts itself onto her trembling body.The light blinds her as she quickly brings a hand up to shield her eyes. The floor begins to rotate underneath her and she tries to focus on not falling over. Slowly she brings her hand down from her eyes and looks around the room. She sees nothing but black until a loud buzz is heard "5.5 Million" the automated voice calls again and one of the little red dots blinks rapidly. "6 Million" The voice booms again. Yet another red dot blinks rapidly. That buzz is followed by another, and another, and another, Camila is whipping her head around at all the dots blinking around the black room. She stumbles around the moving platform slightly and swears she can hear the faint cheering from one of the rooms as she turns her back to it. Once the bidding reaches 9 Million it seems to stop. Camila is left breathless still being slowly turned like a pre made thanksgiving turkey waiting to be picked out at the grocery store. She hasn't stopped trembling and feels extremely faint. After a few agonizing silent  moments, only filled with her small pants, the dreaded voice returns.

"9 Million going Once... Twice..." Camila feels her stomach bottom out, she stares at one of the walls and a single tear makes it way down her cheek.

"S- 12 Million" The room directly in front of her blinks announcing a new bid. Her eyes widen. 12 Million. 12 Million dollars.

"12 Million going Once... Twice... Sold to room 3" The room directly in front of her is faintly illuminated but she can only make out the very faint silhouette of person before she's surrounded by darkness yet again.

Lauren Jauregui sits in that room. She hadn't bid until the beautiful broken girl unintentionally stared directly at her through the one sided glass. As her gaze followed the tear slowly sliding down the smooth skin of the trembling girls cheek her button seemed to press itself. She knew she had to save her. Lauren Jauregui is not your average sex slave buyer. Far from it. Ever since she was born she has had more money than she knew what to do with. Her parents are Mike Jauregui and Clara Welsh. Two extremely rich people who happened to fall in love to become filthy rich people. She knew ever since she was a kid that she wanted to do something that mattered so saving young helpless teens from ruthless disgusting sex lords seemed to fit into that category, right? She knows the risk she takes every day walking into the bidders boxes. If one of the other bidders or personnel figured out her intentions of buying then she would surely be killed on the spot. She tries to save as many as she can but in order to do that she has to be smart with her bids. She has, or had, a strict cutoff point of 6 million. If she constantly bought girls for 10 and now 12 she would quickly run out of funds and end up saving less in the end. Anybody who went over she had to painfully turn her back to. With now the exception of one. The girl who is surely being dragged to her room as we speak. As if on command, the door swings open to the dimly lit suite and Lauren looks in the reflection of the one way glass to see a young girl thrown to the floor behind her. The door is harshly shut and now its just her and her purchase. Lauren listens to the young girls trembling heavy pants for a moment before slowly turning her chair around.

Camila is trying to control her breathing after being yanked out of one room and quickly thrown into another. Once she was harshly shoved into the room she knew her life was about to get a million times worse. Some sick pig just bought her and can now do anything he wants to her. She's expecting to either get drugged, beaten, or raped within the next 10 minutes and she's finding it extremely hard to breathe at the moment. She keeps her eyes on the floor as the asshole turns in his chair to look at her. She can feel him staring intently at her and she closes her eyes trying to keep a sob from escaping her lips.

"Hi" I husky but undoubtably female voice whispers to the kneeling girl. Camila's eyes immediately open and she nervously glances up. Her eyes widen as she sees not a fat old man like she was expecting, but rather a very young, very beautiful women softly smiling at her.
Once Lauren locked eyes with the frightened girls she knew she made the right choice. Big broken doe eyes filled with a beautiful shade of caramel took Lauren's breath away. This girl is beautiful, she thought. "I'm Lauren" she softly added not wanting to scare the girl, although her attempts were in vain because the frightened girl flinched the second she offered a hand to help her up. "What's your name?" Lauren asked yearning to know how to address this beautiful creature.

Camila was still terrified by this stranger. She knew anything a man could do, a equally ruthless woman could also do. No matter how pretty that random stranger happened to be. The woman currently requesting her name just paid 12 million dollars in a sex slave auction for her, obviously she was not going to be nice, at least that's what Camila thought.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows once the girl remained silent, but she understood. They're usually silent, scared to death, and confused. Lauren stands up and reaches for the hem of her sweatshirt (she wears casual clothes to avoid attention from other bidders) and quickly pulls it over her head. She notices that the girl quickly locks her gaze back on the floor and begins to shake even worse. Lauren's confused by her reaction but then realizes. Her stomach drops as she realizes the girl thinks she's going to rape her. Her stomach literally feels like she just went off the top of the scariest roller coaster drop. "hey no no I'm not- I'm not doing anything I was gonna offer you my sweatshirt, here you can put it on" Lauren is quick to fix her stupid mistake and slowly extends her sweatshirt to her. Teary eyes glance up and shaky hands take the sweatshirt out of her grasp, the girl quickly pulls it over her head in an attempt to cover her body.

Camila is beyond confused at this point. Who is this girl and why is she being... nice? Once she puts "Lauren's" sweatshirt on she feels slightly better knowing her body isn't so exposed. Although she's still trembling due to the strangers mere presence and the unknown fact of what she could do to her, she now feels inclined to answer her question.

"Camila" her broken voice is barely audible and Lauren has to lean in to hear her. She softly clears her throat and her shaky voice continues, "my name... it's Camila."