Tickling Mishap *

*Sexual Content*

Camila G!P

Lauren was sat in Camila's room, waiting for her to bring back snacks. They had been studying together since they got back from school 4 hours ago. They always enjoyed each other's company. Even if they sat silent they both sent each other good vibes. Lauren loved Camila, maybe more than just in a friendly way. Maybe it was just her hormones, or her curiosity but she always wanted to explore Camilas body. Kiss her lips and do things best friends shouldn't do.

"Hellooooo, earth to Lauren?" Lauren had completely zoned out and hadn't noticed her best friend had come back carrying a pile of snacks. "Sorry camz, I was just thinking about something."

Camila dropped the snacks to the floor and studied Lauren. "Care to share,Lo?" Camila sat next to Lauren and looked at her in the eyes "No, it's fine, I'm fine" Lauren dropped her gaze from Camilas and reached over her best friend to grab a bag of chips. She accidentally brushed her hand over Camilas exposed stomach. A crop top and skinny jeans were the casual clothes camila wore. She had an amazing body and she wanted to flaunt it. When Lauren retracted her hand she noticed Camila let out a chuckle. "Someone's a little ticklish" Lauren teased "No, I'm not, i was just thinking about a joke." Camila replied simply but Lauren knew she was lying. "Oh really, you wanna bet?"

Camilas eyes widened. "Lo, please don't!" Camila begged Lauren but she wasn't having any of it. Lauren loved to tease Camila and hear her beautiful laugh so she Ignored the smaller girls protests and lunged at her. Camila immediately yelled, not because she hated being tickled but because of pain. Lauren had kneed her in the crotch when she threw herself on top. Without thinking twice she grabbed her crotch with one hand and pushed Lauren off with the other.

Lauren was confused as well as concerned. Her ass hit the floor and she stared at Camila. "Camz are you okay? Did I h-hurt you? There? I'm sorry. I, I didn't know that hurt? Camz?" Camila was too busy groaning, clutching herself. She got up without an explanation and ran to her en suite bathroom. Lauren sat in confusion wondering why her best friend was in pain. Meanwhile camila was in the bathroom unzipping her pants to inspect if she was okay. She sighed in relief when she realized it was just a little pain that would soon go away. But how would she explain to Lauren, her best friend, that she was born with a penis.

So much for keeping it a secret she thought to herself. She sighed once again before removing her compression shorts and putting on a clean pair of boxers she had on top of the radiator. Camila dared to face Lauren with the boxers on and explain to her. She couldnt help but think that Lauren would react negatively. What if she lost her best friend, her crush?

"Camila, hey um. Are you ok in there? Do you want me to go?"

 "No, Lauren i kind of, I need to tell you something. I'm sure you'll leave afterwards though" she muttered the last part to herself.

"Well are you gonna tell me through the door?" Lauren giggled to herself. 

Sighing camila opened the door a crack and peeked though it. "Lo, this is important. I mean it's just a fact about me. It's not a new Camila. I'm the same camila but this is just something I think you should know"

Camila stopped rambling and looked back up at Lauren. She immediately relaxed at the sight of her glowing green eyes.

"Camz, come out please? Camila came out of the bathroom and sat down on her bed. She patted the seat next to her, inviting Lauren to sit down. Lauren obliged and sat next to her brown eyed friend. She waited for Camila to speak. Not wanting to pressure her best friend.

"Lo" Camila spoke up after 2 minutes of staring at the floor. 

"Yes, Camila?" Camilas breath hitched. There were so many ways to come out with the news. How would she do it? Fuck this is so frustrating for her. 

"I have a dick!" she blurted it out and covered her mouth afterwards. Her brown eyes widened and looked at Lauren.

She was expecting to meet her gaze but instead her best friend was looking down, at her crotch. Camila felt a rush of insecurity meanwhile Lauren felt a rush of curiosity. "Can I, can I see it?"

At this Camila felt flustered "Can you what??" Lauren looked up at camila 

"I want to see it camz." Without permission she reached her hand forward, grabbing camila through her boxers. The whole while keeping eye contact.

Camilas eyes fluttered shut at the contact. "Laur, please don't oh my fuck!" Lauren squeezed her shaft. Soon after she started stroking through the boxers. Camila immediately hardened. Sighing in pleasure, It felt so good but she knew it was so wrong. Camila grabbed Laurens hand and pulled her away, standing up to leave.

Lauren was not giving up, she followed camila and put her front to her back. Grabbing her again from behind. This time Camila let it happen and didn't protest when Lauren took her dick out from the boxers opening. Stroking her slowly but with much pressure. Precum oozed from camilas dick. Needless to say, Camila was aroused. Her ragged moaning definitely showed that to Lauren.

While still stroking her she went to camilas front kneeling down. The brown eyed beauty noticed this and opened her eyes for the first time, looking down at Lauren. Seeing her on her knees in front of her dick got her more aroused than ever. Lauren stared at camila with all this arousal and lust as she reached forward with her lips slightly puckered and kissed the head of her dick. Her lips shone with precum which she immediately licked it off, loving the taste and wanting more. Of course she was inexperienced but she wanted to make Camila feel good.

Without second thought she licked the underside of camilas length. When she got to the head she wrapped her lips around her dick and started sucking on the head. Making more precum ooze out and into her mouth. Camila was on cloud nine. She felt like she was going to blow in any moment. So she focused instead in keeping her breaths even. Laurens mouth felt amazing on her and she didn't want the feeling to stop.

"Lauren, you're so good, please keep going, fuck yes" Lauren hummed, as a sign that she won't be stopping anytime soon. She was equally as aroused as Camila. She wanted her to cum in her mouth, then she would swallow her load and b completely satisfied. Camila felt the vibrations when Lauren hummed. Driving her closer to her orgasm. Lauren was taking more of camila at every minute and stroking harder. Occasionally humming and telling her she tastes amazing.

Soon Camila felt her balls tighten signifying she was going to cum soon. "Lauren, fuck, I'm going to cum." Camila warned her. Lauren removed her mouth from camilas dick only to tell camila to look at her. Camila quickly listened to her and looked down. This had to be the hottest sight she had ever seen. Lauren deepthroating her. Not only did it look hot, it felt hot. With one grunt Camila was soon cumming. Thick ropes of sperm were shot in Laurens mouth and she made a promise to herself to swallow it all and that she did. After sucking Camila off a bit more Lauren removed her mouth from camilas dick. She gave the now flaccid member a kiss.

Lauren started rising and when she opened her mouth to ask Camila how she did she was interrupted by a bruising kiss. Lauren shamelessly moaned into it, and Camila wasted no time in entering her tongue into Laurens mouth. She realized she was tasting herself and let out a small grunt. When oxygen was a necessity Camila broke apart but continued down to Laurens neck.

She groped Laurens breast catching the older girl by surprise. As much as Lauren wanted this right now she decided to leave it for another day. They would have time. So she hastily grabbed camilas hand and sighed onto her lips. "Camila, babe, today was about you. You can return the favor whenever you want. Just not today."

Camila wanted to protest but she knew not to so she opted for giving Lauren a peck on the lips. Soon after Camila pressed her forehead against Laurens and let out a giggle. She didn't mean to, it just escaped. She just couldnt believe that Lauren Jauregui, her crush, her best friend had given her a blowjob. And to think this was all because of a tickling mishap.