Sorry Daddy *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Lauren was sitting in her room, To Kill a Mockingbird in her hands. She had her glasses perched on the edge of her nose as she read. She was so into the book that she didn't even hear Camila enter the room. The young girl was wearing a white blouse with a short pink skirt, and her hair was tied in loose pigtails. She liked to try to impress Lauren. (Especially when she knew that Lauren was mad with her.)

Camila slowly pried the book from Lauren's hands and tossed it to the ground, making sure that she kept the most innocent of expressions on her face to prevent Lauren from getting too mad, "Lauren. Cuddle me!" she demanded, straddling Lauren's hips and wrapping her arms around her neck. She rubbed her nose on Lauren's cheek, "Cuddle me, Lauren, cuddle me..." she whispered.

"Why should I cuddle you? It's not like you fucking deserve it," Lauren said coldly. She knew she was being harsh against Camila. The younger girl was naïve and innocent and honestly loved any positive attention that she was given to her. That's why she'd been so disobedient lately when it came to that Austin Mahone boy.

"I miss your warmth," Camila sighed, "I miss you... You've been ignoring me papi..." she whined, rubbing her nose against Lauren's warm neck. She kissed it gently, "Would you accept an apology?"

"Camila. I know this is a fucked up arrangement I have. But I want to have a real talk with you okay? I'm 100% faithful in this. With... whatever the fuck it is we have. But you let him kiss you. And hug you. And you spend more time with him than you do with me. It's like I don't even fucking matter anymore," Lauren whispered, letting her guard down for a moment, "I really like what we have. And you know... you know I love my baby girl, right?" she asked, lifting Camila's face up.

"I know you love me," Camila responded, "And I love you too."

"Then why would you let him kiss you?"

"He kissed my cheek. I know it doesn't look like it, but he did, I promise you. I've already told him that you'd be the first to kick his ass if he ever tried something like that," she said seriously,

"I did it... I did it because ... I know you pay more attention to me when I'm being naughty," she whispered, playing with the collar of Lauren's white shirt.

"You just have to ask for my attention and you'll have it, my princess," Lauren said, kissing the side of Camila's face gently. Camila moaned quietly. She missed Lauren's kisses. Lauren's touch. Her warmth. Her sternness. She missed Lauren, "But that doesn't mean you get away with what you did. You'll still need to be punished for hurting me."

"I didn't think it would hurt you... Make you angry and a little jealous, yes, but I didn't think that it'd actually make you upset. And for that I'm really sorry."

Lauren crashed her lips against Camila's, mostly to try shut her up. She didn't want Camila's words. She wanted her body. She pushed Camila onto her back, kissing her deeper and using her fingers to pry Camila's jaw open so she could see inside her mouth, "You have such a pretty little mouth, don't you?" Lauren smirked, "Now, stay here. Stay put," Lauren said, pinning Camila's arms above her head, "Just stay. I'll be right back."

Camila nodded her head and Lauren knew that the younger girl would stay completely still. Whenever Lauren set tasks for Camila, she tried her hardest to complete them to the best of her ability. There was just something she loved about pushing herself harder and harder every time that Lauren tested her.

The black haired girl headed to the kitchen and searched through the cupboards before finding a bottle of hot sauce, "Hm. Perfect," she muttered to herself, heading back to her room to find Camila in the exact position she was left in, a layer of sweat forming on the younger girls skin due to her nervousness and the strain of holding her position, "I have a treat Camila. Open your mouth."

Camila opened her mouth and her eyebrows furrowed when Lauren opened the bottle of hot sauce. She liked hot sauce. But Lauren used too much. So much that she would cry. But the atmosphere of her punishments only got her excited, "Please be quick daddy," she whispered.

"You're a good girl Camila, not arguing with me," Lauren said, smothering hot sauce over her index finger, "You're such a good girl. You know you always get treats after you be good, isn't that right?"

"Yes daddy," she nodded as Lauren brought her finger down to her mouth. She knew what to do, and she knew that Lauren would only be pleased with her eagerness. Camila wrapped her lips around Lauren's finger, almost feeling the burn immediately. She sucked it nice and slowly, really letting the burn reach the back of her throat and even seemingly in her nose. She pulled away and licked her lips, tears stinging her eyes, "All gone," she said, sticking her tongue out to prove it to Lauren.

"Good girl," Lauren said, kissing Camila's forehead,  "Did that hurt?"

"A little bit but not as much as it did last time. I don't think you gave me enough," she said, licking her lips, "Give me some more?"

"No, no, I want to kiss you soon. And I have other plans for that mouth of yours that can't happen if you still taste like hot sauce, you know?" she kissed the corner of Camila's mouth,

"Now. Sit up. Take off your clothes. And bend over. Face down, ass up. I'm going to spank you."
Camila immediately did as she was told, flinging her panties and the rest of her clothing to the floor, somewhere near Lauren's copy of To Kill a Mockingbird. She positioned herself in front of Lauren and shook her ass the way Lauren liked. Lauren smacked her ass gently and ran her palm across Camila's smooth flesh. Camila knew that she was to count every single slap that Lauren placed on her behind. So she shouted numbers as she received harsh blows that made her entire body shake. By the end of all 20 smacks, Camila's ass was speckled with purple and blue bruises, and her flesh was reddened and swollen.

A few tears escaped the corners of Camila's eyes, and she thanked the gods for her high pain tolerance, "Thank you daddy," she whispered, feeling the awkward wetness between her legs,

"Is that enough punishment for tonight?"

"For tonight, yes. We'll continue tomorrow. I don't think you can take anymore, my precious princess," Lauren stated, leaning down and kissing the tender bruises on Camila's ass, "Oh you're so wet for me, aren't you? You love being punished sometimes don't you?" she laughed, quickly slipping two fingers inside of Camila's wetness.

"O-oh yes... h-hell yes..." Camila whimpered, trying to move back and grind against Lauren's hand, "Oh daddy I want you to fuck me," she said a little too innocently. Lauren started to move her fingers at a rapid pace, causing Camila to completely fall apart. Camila's body was already shaking, and before long she came all over the soft mattress beneath them. Lauren pulled her sticky fingers out and shoved them into Camila's mouth.

"Camila... I do love you..." she said, kissing Camila's bruised ass as the younger girl sucked her fingers clean, "I'm sorry I have a funny way of showing it..."

Camila sat up and quickly straddled Lauren, burying her face into her neck as she held her tightly, "I don't ever underestimate your love for me," she said, nipping her skin gently, "I understand. You love me. And I think you always will, won't you?"

"Forever and always. You'll always be my baby girl," Lauren said, laying Camila down on her back and forcing her to let go. She took off her tight jeans and lacy panties, revealing her extremely hard member. It only took her a few more seconds to strip of her shirt and bra. Camila smiled and licked her lips, an instinct she'd had ever since the first time she saw Lauren's cock.

Lauren pushed herself inside of Camila, knowing that the younger girl was wet enough to enter her without any complications on Camila's part, "Mmm... my little baby needs to get a reward now, doesn't she?"

"Yes please daddy," she nodded, letting Lauren position herself above her body perfectly. Lauren's rhythm had an effect on Camila's body almost immediately, seeing as she was still sensitive from her last orgasm, causing a string of curse-words to escape the younger girls mouth, "Oh fucking hell..." but before she could say anything else, Lauren's tongue was in her mouth. Camila's eyes were practically rolling into the back of her head.

"My little princess..." Lauren groaned, running her hands across Camila's breasts, lightly digging her nails into the soft flesh. The younger girl whimpered and arched her back, pressing herself harder into Lauren's fingernails, knowing that it would probably break skin. But Camila loved it when Lauren marked her, "You like that, huh?" Lauren grinned, rubbing her nose against Camila's.

Camila laughed quietly and nodded her head, "Yes papi," she whispered, kissing Lauren quickly, "Do you forgive me?" she asked sadly.

"Of course," Lauren whispered, kissing her again and again and again and again as she moved in a perfect rhythm against her lover, "I love you," she seemed the purr as she caught Camila's bottom lip between her teeth, tugging on it slowly so that she didn't tear the skin.

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's torso, her breathing getting heavier and heavier with each thrust, "Oh Lauren please.... C-can I... Please.... Can I..."

"Shh. You're allowed to cum," Lauren whispered, making an effort to thrust harder and faster, "Cum for me baby girl..." Camila dug her nails harshly into Lauren's shoulders, dragging them down her back as her body convulsed beneath the older girl. She bit down into Lauren's shoulder, attempting to muffle the whimpers that were escaping her mouth, "Good girl Camila,"

Lauren whispered in her ear, thrusting a few more times before climaxing as well, "G-good girl..." she shuddered, kissing Camila's shoulder several times.

"Thank you," Camila whispered weakly, feeling her heart swell at the realization of the fact that Lauren had been kinder and gentler than she usually was. She knew now that Lauren definitely had a soft spot for her, "I love you papi," she told her.

Lauren climbed off of Camila and wiped the sweat from her brow before pulling her little girl up for a hug, "I love you too, my gorgeous girl," she said, running the pad of her thumb across Camila's sweaty forehead, "Let's have a shower, okay? Then I promise that I'll give you cuddles. But you know how much I hate being sweaty and sticky, hm?"

"Mhm," Camila nodded, giving Lauren a few quick, sweet kisses, "When we're in the shower can I do something?" she asked, looking down at Lauren's flaccid member and licking her lips.

"Of course," she kissed her forehead, "Come on."