The Grapefruit Technique *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

"Babe, I have a surprise for you tonight," Camila said as she sauntered into Lauren's office.
Lauren looked away from her computer where she usually spend most of the day, since she worked online, and turned her chair around so that she was facing Camila. She smiled at her fiance who was now taking a seat on her lap, "What is it?"

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's head, a mischievous smirk on her face that Lauren immediately didn't trust, "I just told you it's a surprise, so when you're done with work go up to the bedroom."

Lauren eyed Camila skeptically, "Nope," she said while shaking her head, "If this one of those weird sex things you're trying out for a damn article, I'm not doing it."

"Aw, c'mon baby," Camila pleaded, giving Lauren her most convincing pout, "Please, I need to do it or I'll be out of a job. Besides it could be fun!"

"So it is for an article? Yeah no, the pout isn't going to work on me babe, my back still hurts from those impossible kama sutra positions you made me try," Lauren replied, shivering as she thought about how terrible that was; the positions Camila made them try only made both of their bodies ache, and when they did actually get a position right, their genitals weren't even anywhere near each other leaving Lauren, with an awkward and sad half erection, wondering what the point of it all was.

Camila huffed then stood up from Lauren's lap, crossing her arms in frustration, since her first attempt didn't work she clearly needed a different, "Well this is my job, Lauren," Camila explained innocently, "So either you help me out or I'll have to find another person with a dick to do it."

Lauren's jaw tightened at the thought of Camila doing something like that with anyone else, "Fine, i'll do it."

"You're so easy," Camila said with a giggle, giving Lauren a peck before she headed back out the door.

Camila assumed Lauren would be done with her work soon, it was already close to 8 o'clock so she didn't waste no time going in the kitchen, she remembered somewhere in the video the woman had talked about having to make preparations.

Camila pulled out the grapefruit she bought on her way home and placed it on the kitchen counter before she picked up her cell phone, opening the YouTube app to search for the video so that she can follow the instructions closely.

When you grapefruit your man it's gonna be like giving him head and fucking him at the same time

Camila was trying to take this seriously she was but she heard that line and a giggle slipped out of mouth. She paused the video and tried to regain her composure; she tried not to think of the comical look that'll be on Lauren's face when she realizes that Camila "grapefruited" her. Camila took a breath and pressed play, watching the video and listening to the instructions that 'Aunt Angel' was giving her while still trying to remain serious.

All you need to do is roll it

"Okay then," Camila mumbled to herself. She grasped the grapefruit in her hand and began to awkwardly roll it back and forth while contemplating where exactly she is headed in life.
Once the Camila felt like the grapefruit was adequately juiced up, whatever that meant, she moved on to the next step that was explained in the video which was cutting off the two sides of the grapefruit navel. Camila cut them off then held up her grapefruit just like Aunt Angel did in the video, hers was a little bit more lopsided but that's okay, life goes on.

Now what you're gonna do is you're gonna put a whole in the grapefruit approximately the size of your man's penis

Camila's eyes widened as she looked back at the grapefruit in her hand, she held it up and studied it, wondering how she was going to approximate the size of Lauren's penis. She knew she should've looked to see if they had any bigger ones.

She shrugged and began to make carve out a whole in the grapefruit that was fairly big, she figured it was better safe than sorry as she didn't want the whole to be too small and not fit on Lauren. Besides, the sexpert in the video assured her that if she made it to big she could always squeeze her hands like the muscles of her vagina, a comment that made Camila press her lips together to hold back her immature laughter.

Once that was over, Camila continued to watch the video and see that the woman now was talking about the man having to be blindfolded. It didn't matter whether that was in the instruction of the video or not, Camila knew that she was going to have to blindfold Lauren to get her to do something so strange with her dick. It's not that they were really all that vanilla when it comes to sex, but Camila wouldn't expect Lauren to willingly want her to put anything foreign near her genitalia as it was a part of her she used to fairly uncomfortable with. Granted, they've worked past that, but it doesn't mean her girlfriend is waving her penis around and telling her to experimentally stick some grapefruits on it.

Now what you're gonna do is suck his dick

Camila's attention went back to the video when Aunt Angel said that because immediately after those iconic loud slurping sound that made this very video go viral. After the video went viral, the magazine she works for immediately were talking about doing an article about it, they needed someone to test out if it actually works and of course, that someone had to be Camila. Camila doesn't complain though, she did aspire to be a serious journalist long ago but now she is just grateful to have a job in a dying field.

She shook her head while she continued to watch Angel at work, slurping on that dildo, and lightly laughed. She paused the video, closing the app after since she didn't think she really needed any further instruction. Camila imagined herself mimicking the slurping noises too and wishes she could do it just to see the look on Lauren's face, but she knew that would be one short article column because Lauren would probably be genuinely worried that she's has something in her throat and is choking mid blowjob.

Camila then went on to cleaned everything that she used in the kitchen up before heading upstairs with her cut up grapefruit in hand to wait for Lauren.

About a half hour later, Lauren came up the stairs, she leaned against the doorframe and admired how adorable her girlfriend looked snuggled in their bed watching Netflix. Camila felt Lauren's eyes one her though, her eyes brightened when they saw her standing on the doorway and she immediately sprung up from the bed.

Lauren stared at Camila skeptically when she saw her walking toward her with the batman sleeping mask that Lauren never used because it just came with her pajama pants. "What are you doing with that, babe?" Lauren asked in confusion, "Or, actually, where the fuck did you find that?"

"I kept it because I thought we might need it and it turns out we do," Camila replied, Lauren instantly recognized that she was talking in her low, irresistible seductive voice.

"Am I gonna blindfold you?" Lauren asked a little bit too enthusiastically.

"No. Wait, is that something you'd wanna do?" Camila asked back, an amused grin growing on her face.

Lauren's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she looked down bashfully, "Maybe, I guess. I don't know I've thought about it a few times."

"Interesting," Camila replied, taking note of Lauren's sudden bashfulness and knowing that is something they could actually revisit later. She walked around Lauren and went on her tiptoes so she could begin to put the blindfold on Lauren, "Anyways, you're being blindfolded."

Before Lauren could even say anything all her eyes saw was darkness and then she felt Camila take her hand, tugging on her to lead her to the bed, "Why do I have feeling I'm not gonna like this at all?"

"Well not with that negative attitude, jeez, live a little," Camila joked, she pushed Lauren forward so that her legs collided with the bed, "Go ahead and lay down, Laur."

Lauren reached out and put her hands on the bed, she tilted her head in confusion when she felt a familiar texture on her fingers, "Why did you put a towel on the bed?'

"Don't worry about it, just lay down," Camila said giving Lauren a slight push as she was still standing up with her hands running along the towel she had nicely placed on the bed. She was not about to have to do laundry because of grapefruit stains on their bed sheets.

"I feel like this is a trap, what if the towel so is for my blood because you plan on killing on me?" Lauren joked, placing her arms together in a strong stance of refusal to get on the bed.

"Lauren, lay down on the fucking bed so I can give you a blowjob."

Lauren is a simple woman. She hears the word blowjob from Camila's mouth and eagerly shuts the fuck up and does what she is told, meaning she was laying down on the towel with her pants down in a millisecond. Camila rolled her eyes at her girlfriend, she looked so cute while patiently waiting for Camila to climb on the bed with the batman sleeping mask covering her eyes and a huge smile on her face. "I'm dating a child," she muttered before climbing into the bed.