As I went on with my day, those feelings from this morning lingered, I couldn't seem to shake them from my mind no matter how hard I tried to steer my thoughts. I grabbed my sketchbook and a pencil before sitting down on my bed. I tapped the eraser on the page listing to the led move back and forth inside the plastic tube.

I glanced around my room looking for some kind of inspiration, I decided that I would draw the lights on my wall just to keep myself busy. Once I started my drawing my phone began to buzz, I flipped it over and looked at the caller i.d, "Hey Toby, what's up?" I asked answering the phone.

"Hey Vie, quick question" he spoke, I put the phone on speaker and continued drawing, "shoot" "when is your birthday?" "the 27th" I answered, "of this month?" "Yeah, why?" "how come you never said anything? that's in like two weeks?" Toby's tone was laced with confusion, I shrugged, "I don't like my birthday, to me it's just another day" I answered honestly.

When I was little I absolutely loved my birthday, I thought of it as my own personal day. However at school, a lot of other kids had the same birthday I did, and because I was on the quiet side everyone would brush past it, so I did too. A lot of people forgot about it, and it was something I learned to become content with.

"Well, I like your birthday" his comment made me giggle, "well that makes one of us" "are you streaming tonight?" "Don't know, should I?" "up to you, I don't think anything is really going on right now" "then probably not" I told him.

"Okay, well it's late here so I'm gonna go to bed" "alright, goodnight" "bye Vie" I pressed the red end call button and continued my drawing not thinking much of the phone call I just had.