Part 4

Obviously, I was scolded in return. These things were the only reason why my brother and I were also not interested in coming home. It was not because of my parents, but because of my horrible siblings.

After the lunch, I went back to my room, forgetting about Bridget for a moment. Then I looked outside my bay window once again just to check the present scenario. I found that no one was there anymore. My mind had both positive and negative thoughts. What if they went inside and something happened? Or what if they just left? I was praying for the positive thought when suddenly Beatrice (the one who was two years younger than me and was three years elder than Martin) entered my room chatting vociferously and severely with her friend. My complete investigation was smashed as she moved in. It felt to me as if it was purposefully done so that I get uneasy. But at that instant I could not keep my calm. I yelled, "If you're really here to annoy me then you may get out of my room without any question. And even if you're not with that objective, still you may leave!" She was quiet in astonishment as I never spoke so loud. But if I would not have given her a lesson, she would simply sit and lay eggs on my head.

I got so irritated that I stopped focussing on Bridget. I lied straight on my bed, and started surfing the internet. I checked out the daily news where I found Mr. Schofield's name. I thought of reading the complete article. There I discovered something strange. It read, "Bradford Schofield to be imprisoned again?" I could not get this topic exactly. What do they mean by 'again'? Does it mean that he has been imprisoned before? Since I was too curious to know more, I contacted Aubrey Hanks. She was one year senior than me and we got familiar to each other during a hostel meeting. I asked her, "Can you exactly tell me about Mr. Bradford Schofield?" She asked in a rather confused way, "Who the hell's he dude?"

"The one who inaugurated the primary school at the back of our hostel." I said.

"Who told his name is... umm... uhh...field?" she replied.

"Wait, then what is his name?" I asked

"His name is Harvey Pfeiffer" she replied back.