Part 5

"WHAT??"

I was so dreadfully shocked that I could not reply back. My throat got all dried up and my voice could not find path to pass through. Harvey Pfeiffer or Bradford Schofield? Who was he?

I don't remember whether I ended the call or not. After thinking about the identity matter for nearly an hour, I fell asleep. After some time I started dreaming. It was the same boring dream in which I get stuck in my closet and I am shouting for help. But today's dream was unlike the others. Finally someone opened the closet door but I couldn't see who it was due extreme flash. The flash was because of the flashlight Judith, (my elder sister who was four years older than me) was holding. She was searching her ring (which was not actually her; she found it somewhere randomly). She has not always been cruel to me so I also helped her out. It was under my slippers. I didn't get that how did the ring get under my slippers. Then I later found out that this was a dare given by Penelope (my eldest sister who was 24 years old) to Devin so that he gets engaged.

Whatever, since the matter was over, I tried to sleep again. But then I thought about my flight documents and other necessary stuff. I could not remember where I had kept them. I opened my closet to check whether they were there or not. Then I opened my bag to look for it but, wait an envelope! From where did it come and furthermore who kept it? In the morning when I checked my bag there was no such envelope and suddenly by afternoon how it came there I really didn't know. That day was a really strange day, first the two men near Bridget's house, second Mr. Schofield was not Schofield but Mr. Harvey Pfeiffer and then this envelope. I always thought that Devin was the villain of my life but that day he proved me wrong. While I was immersed in my thoughts of this envelope suddenly Devin entered my room and said that someone wearing a long coat near Bridget's house gave him that envelope and told him to keep it in the bag. After hearing this, I was actually going to fall off my bed. Someone wearing a long coat? Who could it be? God! It was really becoming tough for me.

The dinner time came in a bit. Since it was the first day of my arrival, my favourite Cheeseburger was prepared. But for the first time, I was not so interested in it. So many illogical things were revolving round my head which I was not yet able to solve. Trevor noticed the change in my behaviour as there was no smile on my face while Cheeseburger was in front of me. Then I suddenly remembered that I did not open the envelope. I immediately rushed to my room so as to check the letter. It was written as such –

Bradford Schofieldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें