Part 16

So, it is now explained that why I was crying. My heart didn't want to believe it was all happening in reality.

Also, Trevor was the one who killed Bridget. Those two men of Mr. Morales were there for a scrutiny of the house. Bridget's Dad had got the property of the house deceitfully. Her Dad had passed away 2 years ago, but the actual owner of the property was still alive. He called them both to check on the house from Los Angeles as they both were trusted men of Mr. Various Identities, but I don't know how the owner knew Mr. Schofield/Pfeiffer/Morales. This explains that they were not distrustful and that they had no wrong means with Bridget. After all of us had arrived in San Diego, we had a small get – together in the neighbourhood park. I could not attend it because I was a bit sick. There Bridget saw him with a drug peddler and understood Trevor's plans. But before anyone could know about the matter, Trevor removed her from his treacherous path.

I later understood why Uncle Joshua was also murdered by the hands of Trevor. That day when my siblings and I went to movies, Uncle Joshua was there too. He constantly glared at Trevor's suspicious behaviours, though we noticed none. Finally, when we were about to get in the car, Uncle Joshua heard him talking to someone about his next murder on phone call. Uncle Joshua tried hard to run and tell someone but one of Trevor's men had shot him on the shoulder, and threw him in a narrow lane. He died because of heavy bleeding.