Amy

"Where is my brother?" Amy asked, walking up to everyone who was gathered. There were almost 300 people.

"Why don't you stop worrying about your useless brother for a bit and look around you? Most of these people have been brutalized by you, others are here to help me get rid of you. Your rain of terror is over Amy. Leave our school" the ex queen said with a smirk on her face.

"I won't repeat myself Emily. Where is Ben" Amy said, looking around her. There were 5 people here with a higher level than her. But there were also plenty of plants she could use for energy or traps.

"Forget about that useless twerp and worry about yo...." before she got a chance to finish, a boy fell out of the tree behind the ex queen. Clothes were bloodied and torn, the skin was burned, brushed, ripped, and frozen. The eyes were barely open and his breathing was shallow. Amy's eyes widened. It was Ben.

"You.... YOU..... I'M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU YOU WORTHLESS SCUM" Amy screamed. The skin on her fingers tore apart and formed bone claws. She lunged at the 300 person army with incredible speeds.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Emily was horrified. In front of her were almost 300 people, but all of them were barely alive. Some had a ridiculous amout of stab wounds, others were missing limbs. But each and everyone one of them had a glowing bone sticking out of their body that was keeping them just barely alive. Even the god tiers were torn to shreds. Amy looked like a horrible mess but it was limited to her clothes and hair. Her body regenerated faster than everyone could hurt her.

Amy was walking towards the ex queen, dragging one of her victims in one arm. She paused, and threw the body away.

"You... crossed... the f*cking... line....... I.... won't forgive you for this...." Amu growled between breaths. Emily was paralyzed with fear. She couldn't run, or scream, or even move at all. All she could do was watch Amy form a scythe out of her finger, and breaking it off. A dark aura surrounded the scythe, enveloped in in a purple flame.

"I... will... make sure... that your life... will be f*cking hell" Amy lifted the scythe over her head and dropped in onto Emilies face.

Emily yelled, as blood started pouring out of her wound. But she noticed two things, other than the insane amount of pain. She couldn't move her legs, or activate her ability.

"Have fun living as a paralyzed cripple you prick." Amy yelled, before stomping oh her face, shattering the ground around Emilies head, and knocking her out cold.