Chapter 10 - So we meet again... I won't ever forgive you.

Guys sorry but here on out throught the other chappies will be in english. Hontone Gomenasai.

Knight's POV

The games that where left was a peice of cake for us and we breezed through. Jack helped us through out every game and thought the team how to use FUJIKOTO. Now we are at the gym for some special announcement that the programers said. We all the country reps. in the gym. We were anticipating what will happen yet whe we saw who where beside our seats Mira quickly got out and went somewhere.

Kira's POV

As I was looking around I saw GOMA going to sit beside our team. I quickly stood and went away saying; "So we meey again." Then dissapered. I went out of the gym door and stayed there. I was waiting for the announcements there looking weired.

"Good Morning to all." Finaly they started.

"We are here all because we have heared that some of the groups had or have hidden players in their team. So to all that are here, we have organized a small game befor the 1 month break befor the finals. The teams all have contact on one of our guys and these guys said, picked or knew who the hidden players are in every team. Now without further a do let us begin."

I went inside couze I had the feeling that I was one of those people to be called. I was right. I walked down to the center court and went to my designated place. I saw the GOMJ along with Kiro then the GOMA both beside me. 

"Now we will have either a team play or a mix play. eam play is the normal basketball play. Mix play is where you get to pick how many members you fight with the other team. The teams have been desided and the first to play are the once who first lost."

The rules where said and the team that is against us is the GOMA. We will pick what play we will use later. I sat down beside GOMJ and GOMA. I mean like:

Knight . . . GOMJ . . . Me . . . GOMA.

I was silence everywhere having a big tension around us. I hate it and we will be the last team to play. I got up and went outside to buy drinks for everyone, and I mean for everyone. I still knew what the GOMA's favorite drinks are so I bought drinks for everyone. I carry 2 plastic bags in my hand; one bag are for the drinks and the other is for Murasaki-kun who I hink ran out of snacks.

I entered the gym once more and threw the drinks to each one except for Murasaki's. I squated down and said. "Murasaki-kun I bet you ran out of snacks..." he nodded "... here bought you more. Your drink is inside." His eyes twinkle at the plastic bag that is filled with 1/4 different chips and 3/4 filled with maibo. "Arigatou Ki-chan." I smilled and sat where I was befor.

_Time Skip_

Now its our turn to play. they told me that I can pick what gameplay will be used. "I choose MIX." was all I said. The GOMA also picked mix so there were no problems. When how many players will play GOMA answered 6, I answered 1 and said that it wouldbe me. They where shocked. "But you can't go with only one player, and your well-"

I cut him off "Yes I am a girl. There where no rules tha said you cannot pick one person to play and no rules where issued. That means it's okay to play. Besides I'm not a player, I'm a couch but thanks to my friend who nominated me here, I need to play. You guys made the rules and said none of one player so suck it up."

I walked away. Took of my jacket revealing the jersey I was wearing. It was one of the BREAKERS jersey that I own and still fits me. BREAKERS where the most highly respected teams around the world and they generated from street basketball. Well everyone was shocked but I shrugged it off and went in the court. The other team was ready.

It was the tip-off and I had no one to pass so I let them take the ball. I stole it from Kill and jumped to shoot a back shot. I walked to deffend and as they regroup I was waiting for them. I stole the ball from Steve and went for another 3 pointer.

It went on, naagawan ko ng bola silang lahat. Sina Drei, Timothy, Haru, Smith, Steve, at Kill. They never had the chance to score. In the end it was a total loss to the GOMA. The aduence never dared to say anyhing, never cheared too.

As the time was up I looked at them and stared blankly. "Remember what you guys said 5 years ago when you guys met the GOMJ?" I smiled at them."I hated basketball then that time. I went back to America and did what I needed to do. You never will win." I took the ball at my feet and ran through them using ankle break. They fell on their butt as I look at them I said. "Watashi wa anata o yurusu koto wa arimasen." (I will never forgive you) Then I took my things and walked out.

Knight's POV

Kira won against GOMA and as she looked and smiled at them her eyes where dead blank (pic --->). They where scary and intimidating at the same time. "Remember what you guys said 5 years ago when you guys met the GOMJ? I hated basketball then that time. I went back to America and did what I needed to do. You never will win." she said that shocked me and the GOMJ. She took the ball and used the ankle break to pass them. She looked at them coldly saying "Watashi wa anata o yurusu koto wa arimasen." (I will never forgive you).

She used AKURAMSHI. I can't believe she used that instead of FUJIKOTO. She realy has hatread inside her right now. "If you want to know what happened I'll explain later in the gym." I went to the GOMA and looked down at them.

"What you did to Mira was unthinkable. After that argument with you she argued with the GOMJ as well. She then went back to America and stayed there for five years. She didn't touch a basketball nor a volleyball for four years. Now that we have a chance to show you that you where wrong and that you choose the wrong way, we will show you what you did. FUJIKOTO. Remember that. There is an opposite to it and that was what Mira used against you. AKURAMSHI. Aku-ma as demon, Ram as hate or blood and Shi-nu as in DIE. Well see you in the finals. Hopefuly Mira's anger subsides by then."

I signaled the whole team to follow me out of the gym. Now I hate them, I think the whole team is angry at the GOMA now. Well I'll explain everything to them soon enought too but realy she made the AKURAMSHI. She made it to have an excuse to let her anger out. Oh well, maybee let her cool down a little befor the whole explanation thingy comes.