Chapter 15 - Don't make her say BEG... They survived?!

Akashi's POV

It's been 3 days since we won the AGOMC and today we will be entertaining the GOMA. They told Knight that they will be here any minute now. Today is also the day that Kira will see us after she ran off. She had told me to not tell everyone and anyone that she is here watching us in the shadows where she usually hides. In the shadows.

Being the one to get here as early as 3 am is the nice thing. I saw her and she told me a lot off stuffs according to what will happen later.

Time passed and the sky went cloudy so the gym was slightly dim. The GOMA entered the gym with Knight. I saw a Siberian husky with a hetrochromia eyes. It has a brown top color yet white covered some other parts of his. (pic. -->)

He looked like Tetsuya's dog #2 yet different in color and size. They went to the other side of the gym to tie Mori so it won't go away when unattended. Tetsuya and Taiga just arrived and as Taiga saw the dog rushed away from it and to the other side of the court making a long distance from it. He might have accepted #2 but he has something going on with other dogs.

Tetsuya asked Kill if he could let Mori meet #2. Kill said yes and as he saw #2 his eyes sparkled. Kira told me that Mori was hers and that she let Kill keep Mori because he adored dogs. Before Tetsuya could place #2 down Kill asked him if he could hold and pet #2.

Tetsuya agreed and gave him #2. Kill did pet him and gave him a treat then placed him down beside Mori. The two dogs got along well and we started practicing. I saw Kira went to see Mori, she had a finger in-front of her mouth saying to be silent. She then untied Mori's leash and carried #2 with her. She went out of the gym and I guess to the football field to play with the dogs.

They didn't notice that the dogs where gone and played a 2 quarter match. After the match Kill noticed that the dogs where not there he panicked and dragged Tetsuya out. Everybody got out of the gym as I said "Wait I forgot to put my towel down." I actually ran to get my cellphone to contact Kira. She had this all planned out. I was talking to her while following the guys to search.

I deleted the history and pretend on searching. Little did they all know that Kira is heading for the gym right now with the dogs.

It was a good 20 minutes when I heard my ring-tone for messages. I looked at others and didn't bother to look at the message. "We should be heading back to the courts, maybe the dogs went back there." I said. They all agreed and went to the gym.

Me and Steve were the ones to open the door. They all rushed inside but stop once they saw the person inside. I looked up and saw Kira on her knees while she had Mori on her licking her face and #2 above her head. "Yo!" I greeted.

"Hisashiburi ne. Oi Seijuro nice acting and thanks for getting the creeps on everyone. Now how is my Mori-chan. You've grown did you? Do you like #2's company? Kawaii!" She started to babble.

"Yeah sure doiteshimashite." I said and entered the gym to resume practise. "GOMJ will all run 30 laps around the school." I declared and drank my water.

"Oh make that 50 and all out too. Akashi will takeover for me here, I gave him your training menu. The GOMA and Knight we are going to run 20 km/h to our destination. It's time for you guys to beg." she said as she starred at the GOMA with powerful death-glares. Even I was shaking though not as obvious as the others. They went out of the school, left #2 and we started Kira's menu.

Kira's POV

WWWHHHAAA!!! Hi guys miss me? Well I'm back and happy. I saw Mori and #2 but I am still pissed of with the GOMA. Having the fact that they are so annoying and left me hanging when I expected more from them. I still haven't talked to them as we where all runnig to the course that I prepared for all of us.