Chapter 16 - Back to school!

Kira's POV

It's been a while and I was out of date that I forgot that we I mean them will return to their schools and start 2nd year. I told this to the GOMA, GOMJ and thier sempais. We actualy had a surprise for them and as I heared from Kuroko that is the only kouhai here that they will all be attending Seirin highschool. I heard from Kuroko that they had a deal when they where in 3rd year junior high.

Seeing at how this will go there is a new school that needs more enrolies and it will be shut down if they did not have new enrolies and our number is grater and we can promote the school of having the GOM in and dominating the Japan again as a team.

_Time Skip SCHOOL!_

I was out of my apartment in my uniform when I saw Kuroko and Kill walking down the path to the new school that I had enrolled them at. Only the ones who knew that everyone will be entering Komuro Gakuen are me, Knight, Steve, Akashi, Kuroko and Kill. The others only know that they will see the GOMJ but the GOMA insisted on going as well.

Kuroko and Kill spoted me and I ran to catch up on them. We chatted and planed the surprise for the GOMJ. When we got to the school and went to the principal's office and got our schedule. All of us are on the same section, Section A - 1.

I can't belive that Tiger and Panther (Taiga and Aomine) got in section a - 1. Well this school has low standards and besides this school is only started the same time as seirin, 2 years ago.

Time passed and everyone of the GOMJ are here. Well the GOMA and sempais (now 3rd year students) are hiding outside the school. I texted them and their on their way here. All of their sempais are here except for Taisuke Otsubo, Kiyoshi Miyaji, Shinsuke Kimura for Shutoku; Shoichi Imayoshi and Yoshinori Susa for Too; Yukio Kasamatsu, Yoshitaka Moriyama and Koji Kobori for Kaijo and Kenichi Okamura and Kensuke Fukui for Yosen.

We wanted the whole team of the GOMJ here but the others graduated high-school and needed to pursue their collage dream. We heard a knock at the door and Kise being energetic as ever offered to open the door. "KASAMATSU-SEMPAI! MINNA!?" Kise shouted and froze. I for one thought that they will be in college. They all entered and we are all shocked that even those that graduated highschool are here.

"Oi! Otsubo, Miyaji, Kimura, Imayoshi, Susa, Kasamatsu, Moriyama, Kobori, Okamura and Fukui! What are you guys doing here!?" I asked.

"Well we all will be in Class A - 1. We don't want you kohais to have all the fun." -Kasamatsu

"So that means we are the only students in Class A - 1. Figures, well collage can be easy when you are in teams. Sensei will be here soon so let's sit down and wait peacefuly." I said and all the GOMJ that froze turned back to their normal selves.

Sensei arrived and greeted us all. We had to introduce ourselves to Mikomo-sensei. She was our homeroom and English teacher. We had the first day to ourselves and it was club recruitment day. We went to the bulletin and saw that there was no basketball club.

They where staring at the board. Then I got the idea of forming the basketball club. I ran to the principal's office and asked for an approval. She said yes and we where lucky that they had a newly built gym. We went to put on our stand and I printed out the forms. Momo and Riko are the interviewers and the guys will shout 'Basketball club'. I ran and gave them the forms and Knight, Steve and Kiyoshi had printed out fliers.

_Time Skip_

The day ended and we had more than 50 aplicants. I was happy to work with everyone again. We sorted the forms to strong and weak. Well weak meaning they still are new to basketball. For tommorow we had the whole day for the club activities so we will have the try-outs. I cant wait for the new members.

The guys are sitll playing basketball as me, Riko, and Momo sorted the forms. When we had finnished sorting out, the guys have changed and showered when we looked at them. When we exited tha school grounds my phone buzzed. I got a text from my older brother that the house was ready.

"Minna lets go to my house for dinner ne?" - Me

"Sure Kiracchi, your going to cook right suu~?" -Kise

"Yup! So everyone up for it?"

"HAI!" minna shouted and we headed to the house.

I opened the door and let them inside. I told them that I will be in the kitchen and that they could explore the whole house. I got to cooking and did my favorite dishes like all kinds of sushi, miso soup, a whole big pot of ramen and I saw ice cream in the fridge, as in alot, so I made banana split for everyone.

I called them out and waited for them to assemble in the table. They opened the door and 'wow'ed at the servings that I made. They hurriedly sat down and said "Itadakimasu." befor digging in. They took the first bite and... stoped? Wait did I put the wrong ingredients? Oi why did they froze?!

"Sugoi! Oishi... desu Kira." - Kagami, then he dug in like a tiger eats.

"Ki-chan sugoi!" - Momo

"I wish my cooking would be this good." - Riko

"Kira your still good at cooking." - Steve, Smith and Haru.

"Well It's been a while since I had to cook for so many people. Thanks for the compliment."

We ate and that is how our year starts. As friends and not as rivals. As a group and not one by one.