Chapter 14 - KATTA ... Oh and BEG!

Knight's POV

"THIS WILL BE THE REVENGE FOR BOTH KIRA, KNIGHT-KUN AND THE GOMJ WANTS! REVENGE STARTS NOW!" Kuroko shouted as he used the cyclone pass to pass the ball to Kagami.

After sometime GOMA managed to close the gap by a 10 point difference. Kuroko, Akashi, Aomine and Kagami are now in the AKURAMSHI + ZONE mode. Then I heard my phone ring, Kira's ringtone that is. I opened her message; Knight I'm watching the game. Call that state 'ONMYO'. They might seam to be angry but they still have the goodness in them. I sighed and closed my phone. Riko-chan will be here any minute now. I'll wait for her then I'll sub out Aomine and go in court.

Riko-san entered the gym within 6 minutes of the 3rd quarter. She told the judges some excuse that I don't know then she signaled me to go play. My phone sounded again and it was still Kira; Gambate ne. I'm fine with watching from afar. Please do great them nicely.

I smirked and look at the whole court. Memorized. Aomine tapped my shoulder and sat on the bench. I closed my eyes and went to my position. Steve was marking me as I presume. I cant see him but this mans breathing and his technique is similar to Steve.

I heard the ball bounce as the announcer said that we have the ball. My smirk grew wider, I knew that Kuroko knows I want the ball. A faint tap was what I heard. I knew where the ball was. Traveling to my hand. I caught it.

"Hoy Knight why are you sleeping?" Steve teased me.

"Sorry Steve but I'm not going to go easy on you. For Kira and me this is the sport that we love. So play seriously please. Jane."  said still eyes closed I passed him. Kill was there but I passed him as well. I sensed the three point line and shot. I shove my bangs away and ran back to the other side of the court for defense.

Now everybody could see my eyes closed. My smirk grew into a smile and I knew that they thing I am just playing them and not getting serious. Akashi came to me, well I had a second guess that it was Kuroko but Akashi's steps are heavier than Kuroko's. "Knight what are you doing playing around? Get serious. Open your eyes."

"Gomen Akashi, Kira told me to great them nicely. That is the first greating. This is the second..." I rushed to where the ball was, Haru was holding it for sure. I knew where he is and charged to him. By using ANGEL FEET, Haru dd not see nor hear me charging to him. In a flash the ball went through the basket with a swift sound of the net.

I felt every eyes on me. Shesh, just because I was under the net does not mean that I did it. Believe it or not Kuroko shot the ball. He is now using a new technique that he learend from me, only the form of mine and his are different, other than that its the same. We call it SHADOW DANCE.

"Hehe. Nice one Tetsu! Your a little off though." I tapped Tetsu beside me.

"Kiro-san please open your eyes." - Kuroko

"Yup later after the last greeting okie? So then. GOMA welcome to Japan." I gave them a smile still closed eyes.

"Oi Knight! Shut your trap you look like you need to go to the mental." - Tiger

"Knight-chin are you blind?" - Murasaki

"Knight your call?" -Akashi

"Give me the ball. I'll open my eyes when I shoot this ball."

The whistle blew the referee shouted TIME OUT. We saw the GOMA's coach calling them. Riko and Momoi said that the GOMA's coach was the one who called the time out. They told us some strategies and gave me a scolding. I still have my eyes closed even if it was a time out. I moved like I could see where I was going. I got my towel and my water while avoiding Riko's head lock.