Chapter 12 - Just like the old days... just don't overdo it

Kira's POV

Hi minna I'm back. Well three more weeks and we will be playing the GOMA.They are now in stage three which is KO or KOKORO. Using your heart or feelings. I don't even a menu for this stage, just let them feel different emotions like happyness, anger, sadness and other more.

"Well you guys have now perfected the first 2 stages 2 more wnd we are done. I will now request the GOM and Tiger to stay here at the first string gym while the others go with Al, Ru and Jackson in the second string gym, Momo-chan and Riko-chan will go with you as well. Thank you."

I heared Mo.o and Riko sighed. "Ne please keep an eye kn them. I'm letting you two be incharge okey?" They nodded and happyly ran out.

I then turned around to get the ball I set earlyer in the bench. I looked back only seven players remain. I looked at them seariusly.

"Kira-chan you look like your about to murder us." Kuroko-kun suddenly blurted out.

"Gomen, gomen. Now this will be the plan for the upcoming game. The main five; Seijuro, Shintarou, Daiki, Atsushi and Ryota will play in the first half. Then I'll sub Ryota and Shintarou out to put Tiger and Tetsuya in." I paused for a moment.

"Wait why me?" Shintarou asked.

"Shintarou, if I don't sub you out you will not play well with Tetsuya. Ryouta, your out because you will be out of stamina for using perfect copy."

"I got it Kiracchi." Ryouta saluted.

"After the third quarter, Daiki, Atsushi your out. Me and Knight will go in. If your going to ask who will be the manager and the coach. Satsuki will be there the whole game as a manager and Aida will come in the middle of the third quarter to replace Satsuki as the manager and Satsuki will be the coach."

"So Kira-san,  Akashi-kun will play for the whole game?" - Kuroko

"Yes. Seijuro will be the point guard and the team captain so he shoudl not miss a single play."

My expretion soften and I smilled at them. "Okay now on to the 3rd step."

I took the ball and we played a seven vs. two game. And as time flew by they where all down drowned with their sweat.

Akashi's POV

As Kira said the game plan I felt uneasy. Like something big will happen after that.

I was right. As we startex the practice for the third step of FUJIKOTO, time flew by fast. When I felt like I had gone somewhere, I saw my memories; when my mom died, when I first loved basketball, when we first won as a team, everything went by and by the time that it was over, so was practice.

Kuroko's POV

Kira-san dribbled the ball and went threw us. I heared her whisper then I saw my memories once more. I felt all my emotions flow and I let it flow. When I opened my eyes Kira-san was behind me, being the last player to pass, smilling like she knew what happened.

"Kira-san was that your doing?" I asked monotone.

"Yup, congrats you are the oly one who survived it and passed threw the third face."

Kira's POV

I congradulated Kuroko for passing and then looked at the other who are still shocked by what had happened. Then I saw Tiger who was about to fall buthe had kept his balance and stood up strait.

"Tiger congrats on passing the third stage. By the way your second Kuroko was the first." He smilled at me as I said those words.

I saw Knight getting an air horn out of his bag. I looked at Kuroko and Tiger, their hand already covering their ears. I did it as well.

We heared a faint horn sound and I saw the GOM jump like they where kids that got scared by a jack'n the box.

I uncovered my ears and looked at them. "You guys will do it again. For Tetsuya and Tiger, they passed."

"What do you mean Kira? - Seijuro

"To pass this test you have to let your emotions flow and leave no regrets. After I finish the drive you should be standing and not being ankle breaked. Now prepare."

Kise's POV

Kiracchi was scary when she said Now prepare. She did the drive once more and I saw all the memories I treasured and forgoten.

After seeing them I realized the mistake I had. I saw myself standing together with Aominecchi. I was barely standing.

"Omedetou Ryota and Daiki. Sit down." as if on que I droped to the floor.

Akashi's POV

Kira did it for the last time. I saw my memories and gave myself away to my emotions. As i came to reality Shintarou, Atsushi and I where satnding.

"Omedetou minna. You all passed. Now for the TO! On the other side or the other full court, you will se that it's full of powder. Now you need to oversee me and Knight as one of the GOMA. Fight us and read our movements. Get a basket and you win."

We started to play again and again yet we still can' t do it. "Kira let's continue." I said refering to the basketgball game.This time I closed my eyes. Picture the GOMA. Was all in my mind. I opened my eyes and saw them. I shruged the feeling of it, like it was real.I looked at the others and they feel like the time we where at Teiko. I smilled and charged at Steve, or Kira, whatever.

Kuroko stole the ball and passed it to Daiki. We are vack to the old days. Trusting each other. We scored and the GOMA then vanishesd and I only saw Kira and Knight.

Kira's POV

They did it! "You guys did it! Omedetou minna! You have now mastered the FUJIKOTO!" I jumped up and down hugging them.

"I saw that. You guys, even for a more than a minute you guys returned to the Teiko days. Yokata na. I thought you guys will never return to my old GOM. Well thats all for today. Oh and I forgot that it's now December. Wait there I'll get the mop and we will all mop the gym just like old days."

I ran to the storage room and took nine mops and a basin half full of water. Everyone helped me with the things i carried. Ki-kun and Dai-kun got three more baskets that are half full of water. We all had mops and we are all bare foot. "Minna let's try dancing okay?"

They nodded and I pluged my mp3 player to the speakers and the music played.  It was just like the old days, we would stay for the cleaning and play music and dance. For the past training we did this with Tiger and Knight.

We danced while we cleaned the whole gym. The music was all over the place while we are all dancing and smilling at each other. Moments later I saw everything clean and sparkly. "Yosha! Minna we're finish. Ne let's rest I'm tiered with all the training and the nostalgic things we did." I said still bubbly.

"I think your not even tiered Kira-san" - Kuroko

"Yeah your as energetic as ever. Don't rest." -Tiger

"Hidoi Kuroko-kun, Tiger." - i said puoting

"I am truely happy that we have come back to our old selves." - Akashi

"Said the one who truely changed eversince we started." -Knight

"Hai! Aka-chin is always composed even if he is mad." -Murasakibara

"Well Akashi never realy expressed his emotions." -AHOmine :P

"Akashi, I thought your hard as a rock but after today, I guese not. Nanodayo." -Midorima

"I agree desu~. Akashicchi is hard headed too sometimes." -Kise

I think they got too much on teasing Akashi. He was an alter and we do not want to get that out. "Urusai." Okay nevermind he's out. "Seijuro get back to where you are NOW." I said firmly. Akashi sudenly threw each of the boys; Knight, Murasakibara, Ahomine, Midorima and Kise, a ball in the head.

"Please don't overdo my kindness for the other me might kill you." Akashi said pollitly. "Akashi-kun!" Ne what ever atleast it was fun.