~ chapter 1 ~

It's 7:00am, monday morning. You're walking alone to school. Yawning because you didn't get much sleep last night when suddenly from behind you hear - Oi l/n wait for me!

*your POV*
I turn around and see Tsukishima running towards me
Ohayo Tsukki!

Ohayo l/n!
~ you try to hug him but he just ignores you and keeps walking ~
He's silent like usualy - you thought

You two walk in silence to the school gate and there you see Yamaguchi talking to Sugawara. Yams spotted you and he started waving, you waved back but Tsukki just kept walking. Yamaguchi ran up to you while Suga went somewhere.

Ohayo guys! - Yams said with a bright smile
Ohayo Yamaguchi! - you replied
Ohayo... - said Tsukki quietly.

Yamaguchi looked at him concernedly, you just said - he's just very quiet this morning Yams.

You three walk to your classroom in silence, and sat at you desks. Hinata and Kageyama were passing by your classroom so they walked in to say hi. You greet each other with a hug while Tsukki is still silent. Hinata and Kageyama left, worried they'll be late for their first class this morning.

Tsukki finally said something, and you three talked untill the teacher came.

~ a little time skip untill the end of the classes ~

The last bell for today rings. As you were packing your stuff Tsukishima quietly asked you - will you come to our practice again today? You smiled and said - of course I will! * Tsukki smiled a little but tried to hide it *

You two walked to the gym and you asked where is Yams?

He said he has to go home and that he won't be able to attend the practice today.
Ah okay, what a pitty.
Did you just say what a pitty? HAHAHA WHO STILL SAYS THAT AHHAHA
I do * you say with a angry face *
'Kay bud

You see Nishinoya standing at the door of the gym talking to somebody, and you just start running towards him and you hug him tight.

HEEEYY n/n YOU'RE BACK
YEESSSSS - you say as you two start laughing.

Tsukishima looked at you with a kinda jelly expression but you ignore him.

Everybody greets you at the gym and you sit at the bench with Kiyoko and Yachi. The boys start warming up and you three are talking - as usual.

Suddenly you hear Daichis voice saying- hey l/n do you want to join us, boys will be doing some spiking so if you want you can help Nishinoya with reciving them !
Of course I would like that! ~ you say as you stand up ~

You go up to the boys and start warming up with them, then you  go to the other side of the court with Noya. You stand on the side where Suga is setting, and Noya stands on the side where Kageyama is setting.

The first few spikes you recive very well, but then it was Tsukki's turn to spike, he glanced at you and said - I won't go easy with this spike, you laugh and say bring it on.
Sugawara sets for him, and Tsukki spikes the ball directly at you, you recived it, but......

With your face.

You fall on your back and you just lay there.
Noya runs up to you and he screams -
HER NOSE IS BLEEDING HER NOSE IS BLEEDING!
Everybody is now standing around you, as you are laying on the ground unable to move.
Kiyoko went into the stuff room to get the medication box so they can stop the nosebleed
You hear Tsukishima's voice saying.
Are you okay f/n, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you in your f-
It's okay Tsukki do not worry - you say.

Kiyoko runs up to you, they stop the bleeding and she puts some kind of paste on the cheek where the ball hit you. You stand up and go sit on the bench and just watch the rest of the practice.

After the practice was done you waited for Tsukishima in front of the clubroom, when he walked out, beofer he could say anything you punch him in his stomach.
He looks at you and says - fair enough.

You start laughing, and Tsukki pulls you by your hand.

You walk together to your house, talking the whole way.

You noticed Tsukki was blushing at some point but you didn't say anything.

When you got to your house you invited Tsukki in, but he said he has to go home. You try to hug him again for a goodbye but he again ignores it.
You say goodbye to each other, you head inside and he started walking to his house that wasn't that far away, listening to his music.

Dammit it, he never hugged me, looks like he really hate hugs, you thought...