c-h-a-p-t-e-r-6

that morning you woke up in a cold sweat, you covered yourself with the blanket to the chin. You were breathing like you just ran a 100 miles. You took your phone from the nidestand and saw that it was 8am. You unlocked your phone and played ( favourite song ). You placed your phone right next to you, while listening to your fav song and thinking about the dream you just had.

Why did I wake up in a cold sweat?

The dream wasn't even that scary, but just that moment, that single moment from the dream makes me want to cry... I'm happy that it is just a dream, but when I look at it again, that could be the reality for me, if I ever accept the feelings and tell Tsukishima... no no no, that is the reason I will never tell him and those feelings aren't welcome. I should really stop thinking about it...

You stood up from your bed, and went straight to the bathroom. Since you didn't want to go to school today, or see the Blondies face, of course you stayed home that day to relax a bit from what you did last night.

I mean you did not do anything, bad but, you can't stop thinking how close you were to kissing him...

After you were done with the bathroom  you went downstairs, you just took out a can of coke and sat on your couch.

You took out your phone and scrolled trought instagtam, when you recived a message from non other then the Salty Bish.

You were thinking for about 10 minutes should you open the message, when you just said : well can't get really worse. And opened it.

Tsukkiiii🦒🦖

- you are at home right?
I know you didn't go
To school today

                                              (Nick name)🐨

                                     why are you asking

Tsukkiiii🦒🦖

- I just want to know.

                                             (Nick name)🐨

                                            Yes I am home.
                                                     read 09:05

Okay Kei.

• • •

I kinda regret doing that last night but now, it is what it is, too late for regrets - you said to yourself while you were rereading your and Tsukishima's messages that you did not delete.

look at us, best friends, and now 'couse of my stupid feelings and acting before thinking, we probably never will be the same anymore... you got to the end of your messages and you stared at your phone untill the screen went black. You placed your phone on to the coffe table in front of you.

after a few minutes you decided to read something, and you took your phone and started searching for some fanfics or something.

You went into your library, you chose a fan fiction you already read a few times  - ,,in another life". That fan fic made you cry every single time you read it. ( a/n I cried over 2 hours 'couse of that fanfic and I love it )

You started reading it, and already in chapter 2 waterfall of tears was going down your cheeks. You covered yourself with a navy blue blanket (hehe :'( )

After you finished reading it once again you ran into your bathroom to wipe away all the tears from your cheeks. You were clearly regretting some life choices.

You fixed your face and walked out of the bathroom, you layed on the couch and again covered yourself in your Navy Blue blanket. You were scrolling trought instagram when you started feeling sleepy, you placed your phone on your coffe table and went of into the dreamland.

( a/n thank you sm for reading and I'm sorry that this chapter is short, since my other chapters have like 800 to 1400 words while this one has around 600... still this took me an hour... I'll start writing the next chaptet a little later 'couse I don't have a lot of inspiration, anyways thank you for reading and for reading this note my Salty Ass Dino Human Lamp Post simps 🤍 )