chapter 3

Tsukki
Tsukki
Tsukishima
KEI - you screamed as you snatched his headphones off.

WHAT
WHAT IS IT
WHAT DO YOU WAN...
huh, a-are you crying?

I'M NOT!

huh? Why are you mad shortie

'Couse you are mean, you came over to my house and you don't want to talk to me.

Fineee - *he stands up from your lazy bag and sits next to you on your bed*
What do you want to talk about?

Anything really right now, I just want to talk to you - you gave him a bright smile, and you could see him blush a little.

Your pov ~

Aww, he blushes. How cute. Does he know he blushed or -? I wish he was more open to other people, 'couse I know everybody would love this caring friendly salty side of him. I really love this side of him. When we hang out and he opens up, to me that's the best part of our hanging out. - you thought, and you didn't realise you were staring at him.

(nick name)
(NICK NAME *S C R E A M S*)
Are you aliive

He started waving in front of my face, and I snapped back to reallity.

ugh... ughh... I'm sorry I was just thinking about something...

um okay? So what did you want us to talk about?

people would belive me if I told anyone that Tsukishima like this exists ^^.

Ughhh... OH YEAH, how is it at the volleyball team?

Why do you keep asking me that, I don't know. A club like club. We're goint to nationals that's kinda fun.

I know that he actually really likes volleyball, once again - nobody would belive me that Tsukishima actually has emotions.

Hoho, you're still saying that? Don't you love volleyball?

Not really it's just a, afterschool activity that's all

Meh. I'm sad that they didn't accept me in the girls volleyball team...

Wait they didn't???

No, I don't know why tho.

PLAKY HAHAHHAH, but no joke you actually play volleyball pretty good.

* blushes a little * REMEMBER WHEN I ONCE SPIKED TROUGHT YOUR BLOCK

OH SHUT UP I WASN'T PLAYING AT MY BEST

YOU NEVER DO AHAHAHA I BEATED TSUKKI'S BLOCK I BEA...

SHUT UP DON'T ACT LIKE A CHILD HAHAHHAH

HAHAHAHHAH

10 minutes of you two laughing later

* silence *

do you remember your junior high boyfriend?

SHUT UP ABOUT HIM I'M GONNA CRY

you really loved him huh

yes, and he used me like that. I can't belive that at the end he was like - why don't you join us.

EEWWW DON'T REMIND ME.

I want to cry Tsukki - *stands up*

where are you going

to take your hoodie duh - * gently opens his bag and puts on his green hoodie *

Okay why... - *you sat on the bed and placed your head on his lap*

Huh, (name) what are you doing.
(Name)
(Name)
( N A M E )  a n s w e r m e ( n a m e )

lemme stay like this.

ugh why? And no

Please just for a bit.

No

yes please

OKAY FINE DON'T BE ANNOYING JUST FOR A LITTLE BIT, DON'T FALL ASLEEP.

Tsukishima's POV

And here she goes, she's asleep. I knew it.
I knew she was going to fallasleep, but yet I let her lay there, with her head on my lap.  Not gonna lie she looks cute-...

I'M THINKING THIS AGAIN GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?

I should put her properly in her bed.

● ●

Okay, guess I'm going to bed too now.

3rd person POV

Tsukishima layed on the sheets you layed down on the floor, that you were supposted to sleep in, but Tsukki, put you in your bed, and quickly fellalseep on the floor next to your bed.

That night you were moving a lot in your sleep, trying to find a comfortable position for you to sleep in, when suddenly, you fell, you fell from your bed right on Tsukki. He instantly woke up, so did you, but you pretended you were still alseep, so it doesn't get really awkward.

AH WHAT THE HELL - he said

He looked at you, picked you up, and  put you back to bed. He covered you with your blanket, and went back to sleep.

Aww how sweet of him, he really is a caring person on the inside huh <3 - you thought beofer falling asleep again...
___   ___   ___ 

a/n hi everybody, I hope you like the story for now, I have a lot of ideas for this story, and I'll try to finish it as quick as possible. I'm planing to write around 10 more chapters, but I have a really good idea for the ending of the story •v• <3

Rain (haikyuu Tsukishima X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें