♡ chapter 4 ♡

you once again wake up to a buzzy alarm sound...

ughhhh...

you stand up and turn off the alarm.

You stretch a little and that's when you realise that Tsukishima isn't there. You walk down stairs to find Tsukishima sitting on your barstools in the kitchen.

ahh, Ohayo Tsukki.

he looked at you - Ohayo...

When did you wake up?

about 15 minutes ago

Why didn't you wake me up?

tch, aren't you happy that I let you sleep those 15 minutes? He said in a cold voice

I mean I am but you could have just, woke me up.

*silence*

Okay then, you say as you start walking upstairs to fix your morning face

Tsukishima's POV

she should be happy that I let her sleep that hour. If I had woken her up at 6 she would throw a tantrum and I know it, and who knows when did she fall asleep last night...

Tsukki what do you want for breakfast - she said with loudly, yet her voice was so warming to hear...

I'm not hungry but thank you.

Oh cmon, I know you are. Are you fine with some waffles?

Um yeah, but there is no need for you to make me breakfast.

no no no, you're my guest and my best friend, don't be shyyy. Ask for anything.

I'm fine with waffles.

Okay!

I didn't eat something she made for a long time. Last time she made waffles they were amazing...

she looks so cute right now...

UGH AGAIN WITH THESE THOUGHTS, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!?

Tsukki, are you okay? You seem mad or something?

I'm fine.

um, okay?

Why do I have these Idiotic thoughts about her? It's not like I feel anything.

Yes she is kind and...

HOW DO I STOP MYSELF FROM THINKING THIS I-

Your pov

Tsukki are you sure you are alright, what's bothering you?

- it's nothing I told you.

You know that you can tell me anything right. - you say as you sit on the barstoll next to him

it's nothing I already told you.

yea right, you look pale as hell, but fine.

Are you sure Tsukishima?

yes. now if you want to make those waffles in time, you should go back to making them yk.

I will make them in time don't worry. - you slowly start puting your head on his shoulder.
after all, we can ditch school today, we don't have a test or something important. And all the teachers already asked us to talk so...

you do you. I'm not gonna ditch school - he said with a cold expression.

ughh, okay.

you want to ditch school 'couse of math,  am I right?

no, that's not the reason.

the actual reason is, that I want to spend the day with you. I wish that I could tell you that without you being a salty ass bitch. Ik that, that is weird to you, but I just want to spend the whole intire day with you, to have fun, to do anything...

- you started stading up -
Okay Im gonna finish these waffles now.

okay.

• • •

You were walking to school together and...

ne, Kei...

his expression right now Is priceless.

- he just stared at you.

huh, what did you say?

kei?

what do you want? * he said while adjusting his glasses *

do you actually love me?

what do you mean by that? * he said with a poker face *

like, I told you a milion times I love you. You never said anything. Neither did you ever confirm that we are best friends...

we are - he said really quiet but you heard it.

I never expected him to actually say something like that. I mean he is caring and fun when he opens up to you, but we're, in public???

- you looked at him with a confused expression -

- he looked back - What is it?

"nothing". you two looked awat and kept walking.

- you looked up to the sky, and once again saw the sky was covered with dark clouds.

it's gonna rain today - you said with a sad voice

okay.

it's nooott...

were you planing to do something or what?

no I just, don't like rain.

'kay (l. name)

• • •

The classes were boring as usual, another 6 hours of suffering. They went by quick tho, and you were so happy.

° ° °

(name), Tsukki let's hurry up to the gym before it starts raining? - Yamaguchi said.

okay. - you said as you grabbed your bag from the back of your chair.

you walked to the gym, and the door was open. The rain hasn't started yet.

Inside you saw everybody, and ran Noya's and Tanaka's way to give them a big hug. When you finished you bowed to everybody else, and they greeted you with laughter.

You placed your bag down and went with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to get changed.

This time you actually brought a change of clothes. Yamaguchi and you ran inside while Tsukishima was slowly walking in. You started warming up with them and the practie has started...

a/n 🤾‍♀️

You, yes you, I'm looking at you, you know who you are, I love you and hope you are enjoying my story 🤏