chapter 7 🧻

you heard your phone ringing. You stretched your hand and got your phone from the coffe table. You took a look at it and saw his name.

you placed the phone back on the coffe table deciding to ignore his call. When the ringing stopped you took a look at your phone and saw 5 missed calls from him, what does he want,you said quietly. You looked at the time and it was 9:30 pm.

So I slept for 3 hours huh...

🌟 { y/n's point of view }

I feel hungry right now, maybe I should cook some food or something for myself.

Hm let's see what we have in the fridge. Maybe I can make (favourite food).

Yay, I have everything I need! Glad that I don't need to go to the store. Maybe I'll have to go, to get some coke tho...

🌜 { 3rd person pov }

You placed everything you need on the counter top. You took your phone and put on your favourite playlist, tied your hair in a ponytail and started baking...

° ° °

Ah it's finally done - you thought after putting everything away, and placing the meal on your table.

You took out a plate and a glass of water, and sat down. As you were about to take your first bite, you hear a knock on the door. You stood up leaving your food on the table and opened the door. In front of you was standing a tall blodie with glasses.

You looked up and saw his eyes looking down at you.

Ugh, hey Tsukki - you said loud enough for him to hear you.

hello...

do you want to go in? Tsukki nodded his head, and went inside after you.

🌟 { Tsukishima's point of view }

I took of my shoes and placed them where I always do, we walked to her kitchen and she asked me to sit down and eat with her, I sat down but I didn't want to eat anything. I was hungry but, still.

You have to eat something Tsukki- she said with her bright smile as always.

i can't I'm full, but still even after I said that she put food in my plate. We started eating and out of nowhere she said. Tsukishima, I-, I'm sorry.

I looked at her with a emotionless expression. "Huh?".

she didn't say anything. After we finished our food she got up and cleaned the table.

"do you need help" I said while looking at her straight in the eye.

No, you're my guest, just wait for me in the living room, I'll be there in a minute. I noded and stood up, I walked to the living room and sat down. After a few minutes I started scrolling trought instagram. I saw her story and opened it, she had posted a picture of the food, of course she did. I clicked on her profile and started scrolling, her first post was our picture from the first time we went to the beach together

I remember that time, it was fun. I still didn't show that I had fun but I really did, the time where she tried to drown me, but instead i picked her up and threw her away from me - a small chuckle escaped my mouth as she walked into the room.

She gave me her usual big smile, and she sat next to me. I saw her staring at me.

"What"?

"nothing" she turned her head and chuckled.

She took the remote and turned on the tv so we don't sit in silence.

sometime passed, and I decided to ask her...