Chapter 7

About 20 minutes pass by before Andy comes back into the room. It's obvious he is crying as well now. "R-Rachel, w-why would y-you d-do that?" I showed him exactly what I had typed out to Jake. After he finished reading it I deleted it and continued typing. "My thoughts get extremely strong and I can't stop them or quiet them typically. I'm sorry." He reads it and hugs me. "It's okay sweetie, you can't control that."

I cry into his arms for a while and as I begin to calm down he begins talking to me again. "Jake and I were talking about what we think is the best option for you and obviously I will need to include Juliet in on this decision since she is your mom, but we thought the best option would be for us to bring you to therapy but you don't need to stay going to it for more than 5 sessions. If you feel like therapy is doing nothing for you all I will require is that you talk to someone in the band or Juliet whenever your mind gets like this. We also thought it would be best for me to take everything you can harm yourself with out of your room and the pills will be staying in Juliet and my room."

I nod and he hugs me once again. Then, he tucks me back in and begins singing to me. "I never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark. But now I know my wounds are sewn, because of who you are. I will take this burden on and become the holy one, but remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song. So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed. I am here a savior will be there when you are feeling alone, oh..." As he sings I begin to drift off to sleep again.

I wake up and look at the clock. 7:00. Shit, why am I up so early after last night. I walk downstairs and go over to Andy who is standing at the stove. It seems that Juliet isn't awake yet. I walk over to him and hug him. He turns around and hugs me back. He puts some toast in the toaster and when it finishes he hands it to me. I slowly eat it and then he begins to talk. "We're going to Jake's house soon. Once you finish eating go get ready." I finish the last few bites of toast and go upstairs. I get dressed throwing on a KISS shirt, my leather jacket, ripped jeans, and my knee-high boots.

Out of habit I grab my permit thinking I could potentially drive if he is okay with it, if it's legal which it might be since I'm done with drivers ed and two days ago I became 15 and a half, and I am comfortable enough. Then I go downstairs and stand by the door. Andy and Lonny come down and we go to Andy's car. I decided I wanted to drive so I texted him. "Can I drive if it's not to far?" He nods and throws me the keys. I get in the drivers seat and have to adjust everything since I'm over a foot shorter than him.

Then I turn on the car and follow his instructions to Jake's house. Him, CC, and Jinxx are all standing outside when we arrive. I wave as I'm getting out of the driver's seat. I hand Andy the keys and we go inside. Jake leads us to the recording area. "Rachel, you are free to stay here if you want or you can wander the house and look for the cats. If you want you can also take any of these acoustic guitars and play in one of the other rooms." I nod and walk out of the room in search for Dobby and Gucci. I find them both and pet them for a while before going back to the room and grabbing an acoustic guitar.

I walk out to the living room and Inna is there. "Do you know any Aelonia songs?" I nod and type out on my phone "The End". "Do you want to play and I can sing?" I nod and she leads me to a bedroom. "It will be quieter if we do it here for the band." I nod and sit down tuning the guitar. I begin playing and she joins in singing when it becomes time.

(A/N: Rachel sings/screams the parentheses parts)

"It's time to say good bye
We've always been so blind to see
You gotta make me go away
You gotta close the door that is behind me
I always tried to reach for you
But it's my mistake
You tried to make me feel this way
You tried to make me dream in your own way
(And i feel so...)
Trapped here stuck in a world of pain
(I shouldn't feel this shame
I'm not the one to blame)
Don't tell want to do
Don't tell me what to say
(Running round in circles and I'm drowning in our sorrows)
See what you've done
It is the end
You know it got so hard
That is the reason we fell apart
You always tried to hold my heart
But that was wrong I felt so far from you
It's time for me to leave
It's time to go I cannot stay
You know I'm finally awake
It's never gonna be the same again
Trapped here stuck in a world of pain
(I shouldn't feel this shame
I'm not the one to blame)
Don't tell want to do
Don't tell me what to say
(Running round in circles and I'm drowning in our sorrows)
See what you've done
It is the end
Trapped here stuck in a world of pain
(I shouldn't feel this shame
I'm not the one to blame)
Don't tell want to do
Don't tell me what to say
(Running round in circles and I'm drowning in our sorrows)
Trapped here stuck in a world of pain
Don't tell want to do
Don't tell me what to say
(Running round in circles and I'm drowning in our sorrows)
Trapped here stuck in a world of pain
Oh, oh...
Oh, oh...
See what you've done
It is the end"

We finish and it takes me a few minutes to completely realize the fact I just poured out my heart into playing and that I got so involved in the song I sang/scream without being aware. There is some clapping and I look to the door seeing the guys are all standing there. I blush and look down. "That was amazing!" I blush even more and they all laugh. "Were you doing some of the singing and the screaming?" I decide to try something I haven't done in a long time. "Y-yes." They all smile that I responded out loud

"It was really good." I blush again. "T-thanks." Jake began talking to all of us. "Rachel, as long as you are okay with it and the rest of the band are do you want to do the rhythm guitar part on one of the songs that Jinxx is playing violin?" "W-wait, y-you want m-me to p-play on t-the r-record?" They all nod. "O-okay but I p-probably w-won't be a-able t-to create the p-part on m-my own." Jinxx replies. "I can help you. I already have it partially figured out." I smile and nod. "Since I'm done with recording I can bring Rachel to my house and we can work on it." Andy and I both nod.