Chapter 15

Time Skip about 1 month to the First Day of Tour

My alarm wakes me up at 4:30 AM. I text our group chat about how excited I am for the beginning of tour. After that I begin packing my bags. I should've done this earlier but since I'm packing most of my clothes since it's such a large tour, I decided to wait. I figure after I pack and take a shower/get ready I would go to Kyra's house and help her pack because just like the rest of us she procrastinated. We don't need to have everything packed and ready until noon. That's when Bandit and Bronx are supposed to arrive. Then, the bus is supposed to arrive at 12:30 and we need to be on the road by 1:30.

As I finish packing and getting ready I begin to feel sick. I run to my bathroom and throw up. Mrs. Kyra's mom brought me to the doctors a week ago and we found out I am indeed pregnant. Thankfully, I didn't get any STI's off of that guy. I ended up telling Alice and Jinxx because while we are on tour I will need someone to bring me to doctors appointments. Alice is coming with us on my bus which will be good. They promised not to tell Dad until after tour which is good. All of my band knows at this point which is good as well.

I brush my teeth and then decide I'm completely packed and so I go downstairs and grab food. Dad and Lonny are already down there and so I wave to them. "I'm gonna go to Kyra's and then Lex's to help them pack. I am completely ready. I'll be back before noon text me if Bandit or Bronx arrive." They both nod looking really tired. Dad hands me my ADHD meds which I take and then tells me that he will put all the bottles in my bag.

Yesterday we all graduated since we made sure to finish the work and tests early enough that we could graduate in early April. I also got accepted to NYU, Syracuse University, and the University of Southern California. Everyone in our group decided to either do online college or not do college at all so we could continue our band. Kyra got accepted to SVA which is amazing. I'm doing NYU online and Kyra is doing SVA online.

I help Kyra pack and we finish around 9:30. After that, we both race down to Lex's house which I win since I'm 6-7 inches taller than her. I'm 6 feet tall now and I'm not 100% sure I'm stopped growing. I'm also a lot taller than anyone in my moms side of the family. I'm 130 pounds which is classified as a healthy weight which Dad and Mom are proud of. I run up to Lex's door and knock. They answer it and seem to realize how much taller than them I am. "Damn, Rachel! You're like 4-5 inches taller than me." I laugh. "Hi Lex's Dad!" He waves back. "Kyra and I are helping Lex pack." He nods.

I followed Lex to their room and Kyra follows. "I won our race again." Lex laughs. "Well you have really long legs just like your dad." I giggle. We help them pack and then Kyra and I take Lex's things and race back to my house. We still get there before Lex does because we are both runners. We both giggle as they arrive. Kyra goes next door and grabs her stuff and Lex and I follow. "Hi Mrs. Kyra's mom! We're gonna miss you." She hugs us all. "Rachel, make sure you're careful to not do too much and make sure you still go to appointments." I nod.

After we leave we go to my house. Lex goes to find Crow and Kyra and I sit on the couch. I kiss her just as Dad walks in. "PDA! PDA! Everyone run!" We both blush and giggle. "Sorry Dad." He chuckles at our reactions. Lex comes down and runs into the room slipping in with their socks. "What did I miss fellow gays?" This causes the three of us to all break into a laughing fit. Dad chuckles at us once more. Then, there is a knock at our door. The three of us are too busy laughing to answer it so Dad answers it. Bronx and Bandit walk in to see us all dying of laughter and Bandit decides to ask why. "Kyra and I kissed and then Dad began screaming PDA and then Lex came running downstairs and slid into the room asking 'What did I miss fellow gays?'" I say in between laughter. We are all laughing at this point and so are all of Dad's band, Juliet, and Alice.

Eventually, the busses come and we put our stuff in it. I run in claiming the top left bed. Kyra claims her bed on the top across from mine. Lex is in the middle right bed, Bandit is in the middle left bed, Bronx is in the bottom right, and Alice in the bottom left. The baby is staying in our living room and Alice is letting me help her out. Dad laughs when he sees us all go running into the bus. I plug in my power cords and then I'm off the bed once again ready to do anything. When the bus leaves to drive to our first venue we turn on some music. Dad made sure to get a bus that has a soundproof wall between us and the driver and so we don't distract him.

Alice had stayed on their bus for the way down there as she will for most of the longer day trips. I turn up my playlist of our favorite songs (we each got to choose 40) and we begin singing or screaming along. Bandit and I were singing quieter and no where near as much because we figured we might want to save our voices for the concerts but I was definitely jumping around even more then they were. Eventually I go to the bunk area and Kyra follows me.

"So what do you feel like the baby's gender will be?" "I don't know. I've always imagined having triplets but I'm not sure. If I have triplets I'm hoping for two girls and one boy." "Aw that would be cute. Remember I will stick with you." I smile. We sit there for a while cuddling before we go back out to everyone else. "Can we watch horror movies after the concert?" We all nod. "Can I be crazy like Pete and Frank were during the concerts?" Bronx responds to my question. "I mean as long as you are being safer than my dad was since you are pregnant. Plus, I don't think your dad would be happy if you broke anything on stage because of being too crazy. I am going to be crazy and I'm under the impression the rest of you will be as well." They all nod.

We begin planning out everything and then we arrive at the venue. I am really excited for our playing.