Chapter 17

Last Day of Tour

We finished our last show. I have stopped doing as much jumping around because I want to make sure my baby stays safe. We're all staying at my house tonight so I thought it would be the perfect time to tell everyone that I am pregnant. Tomorrow is 5 months since my baby was conceived and thankfully I have been able to manage to hide from everyone that I am pregnant. We just arrived at my house and I'm ready to tell everyone.

We get inside and Mom is there. She hugs Dad and I and then I decide to tell them. "So I have something to tell y'all. I'm about 5 months pregnant." Both Mom and Dad's faces go pale. "H-how?" I didn't think through the fact that I would have to tell them all this. "I-I was r-raped on my s-sixteenth b-birthday when I w-went out w-walking." Besides Lex and Kyra, the rest of their faces went pale not knowing that part. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" "I didn't want you to cancel tour. I had some help so I was able to go to appointments and tomorrow I have an appointment to find out the gender of the baby."

They all hug me and tell me that they will support me. After that we all go to sleep. I wake up and wake up Dad, Mom, and Kyra so we could get ready for my appointment. We get completely ready and then Dad writes a note for everyone. "We went out to Rachel's appointment. You are welcome to stay until we get back if you aren't going to and you're the last one text us to find out where the key is so you can lock the door on the way out." After that we head out to my appointment.

When we get there I sign in and it isn't long before I get called back. They all come back with me. "Okay guys! Today is your 22 week appointment and so you have the option to find out the gender. Would you like to?" I nod. "Okay, remember it's cold." I nod once again and she puts it on. "Okay, so this one is a girl. There is another one, also a girl." Kyra gasps that I have two kids. The lady continues talking. "Here's the last one, a boy." I smile and Mom, Dad, and Kyra all look in shock. "Wow, you're going to have three kids."

I have a few tears of joy slide down my face. "I have a few packets for you to have including what you should do and not do. Being the fact that you are only 16 I would recommend follow the restrictions at the earliest because it is a higher risk. I nod once again and she hands me the packets. "I wish you luck!" I smile at her. "Would you like copies?" I nod and sign 9 to Kyra which she repeats to the nurse. She comes back with all 9 copies. "Thank you." Dad responded for me.

We go home and everyone is there still. In fact, Lex, CC, and Bronx are all still asleep. I wake them up and hand a copy to Jinxx, CC, Jake, Lonny, and Lex. The remaining 4 copies are for Kyra, my family, my grandma on my mom's side, and Dad's parents. I have only met my grandparents on Dad's side once but they really liked me according to Dad. "I am having triplets, two girls and one boy." They all smile at me. "Wow good luck, that is a lot of babies." I giggle.

I put the two copies in envelopes to send off to my grandparents. I ask Dad for Grandma and Grandpa's address and then I message my grandma on my mom's side through Facebook for her address. Dad brings me to the post office to mail them off. We pay so they will both arrive in two days. Afterwards, I go to Kyra's house. When we get there I begin talking. "Thank you guys for all you have done for me. My parents know now that I am pregnant and today we found out the genders. I am having triplets, two girls one boy." They hug me and I hand them the ultrasound picture.

I am just glad everything ended up turning out okay.