SANGYEON - BODY MEASUREMENT - M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Y/N- insert your name while reading the whole fan fiction.

Y/N is a fashion designer and she has her own clothing line and she designs clothes for both men and women. Then she has a friend named Mejin who helps her manage their business. The clothing line became famous where many models are also endorsing it. Then one day, Y/N while was working on her design for a women's wear...

"Hey Y/N! Are you a fan of The Boyz?" Mejin asked.

"I am sorry I am not interested in K-pop groups I prefer more Korean actors/actresses." Y/N said.

"Oh! I thought you are a fan of them because I heard one of our models this week will be a member of The Boyz." Mejin said.

"Oh! Is that so? But Mejin you are a fan of them right?" Y/N said.

"Yup! I am a huge fan of them! I am excited to see who will be the member that will model our clothing line. Also, I heard that he wants the clothes that will be endorsed will be the clothes that are not sold in our store. He means that he wants the clothes to be the first made by you." Mejin said and smiled at her.

"What? Seriously? I am still not finished designing for the women's wear and he wants first-made clothes to be endorsed." Y/N said.

"You know Y/N, I think it will be advantageous to you if you make one for that member so, that if ever he will endorse it, then your designed clothes for him might be sold-out," Mejin said.

"You have a point Mejin! I will start designing it later. But It means we will be the one who will measure him for the clothes?" Y/N said.

"Yup! You can let me do the body measurement of him." Mejin said and smiled at her.

"Haha! I will just do it by myself! you might sexually harass him." Y/N said and she laughed.

"Y/N I will never do that!" Mejin said.

"Ok! I get it! But still, I will be the one who will design his clothes and I should get his body measurement. You can do making the clothes" Y/N said.

"Ok! Fine Y/N! You will be lucky because you can touch him and you can see him closely." Mejin said and she just laughed at Mejin. Then as she finished designing for the women's wear, she started to design for men's wear that will be endorsed by The Boyz member. Then it was the day where Y/N will get his body measurement and while she was waiting for him...

"I should have just search first about them." Y/N thought. Then someone entered their shop and Mejin saw who it is.

"Good morning Sangyeon! I am a huge fan of The Boyz." Mejin said and smiled at Sangyeon.

"Oh! Thank you for supporting The Boyz!" Sangyeon said and smiled at them.

"Hi! I am Lee Sangyeon of The Boyz. I will be the model of your clothing line." Sangyeon said and shook hands with Y/N.

"OMG! His eyes smile and he is really handsome and hot! I should have been their fan!" Y/N thought.

"I am Y/N the owner of the clothing line. Nice to meet you!" Y/N said and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Y/N! I think you should get my body measurement now because I still have a schedule later." Sangyeon said and smiled back and Y/N nodded and they went to a room. Then while Y/N is finding her tape measure, Sangyeon is looking at her.