HYUNJAE - PRIVATE MEET-UP - M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Y/N is single for a long time because she has been busy and focus on her work and her friends, Jaeri and Hyeri keep nagging her about dating someone or at least have some time for herself to enjoy and do something naughty but Y/N is not that kind of person.

"Y/N, aren't you going with us tonight? We are going to a club and its' Friday." Jaeri said.

"You know that I am not fond of going to a club, right?" Y/N said.

"Just today, please! We can't go without you." Jaeri said.

"Jaeri is right! Also, once and for all, you should enjoy yourself too Y/N!" Hyeri said.

"You two are stubborn! But fine! I have no choice I will not just drink too many alcoholic drinks because I easily get drunk." Y/N said.

"That's great Y/N! We will just enjoy ourselves there don't worry!" Jaeri said and smiled at her.

"OK! OK! See you later guys!" Y/N said and smiled at them.

Then as time goes by, it was time for them to go to the club and as they went in inside the club, they went to an empty spot where they are slightly close to the stage and then Y/N saw a man who is only in boxers who is waiting beside the stage and she was shocked because the club they went to is a...

"Shit! A male strip club!" Y/N thought and her friends saw her reaction and they laughed at her.

"Seriously! Are we seeing men tonight who will dance sexily in the stage?" Y/N said.

"Why? Don't you like it Y/N?" Jaeri said.

"There are hot men here. You can choose one of the dancers here and he can at least sit beside you and have drinks with us and communicate with you while we are having fun." Hyeri said.

"Oh! I rather just watch them than to sit beside me almost naked and that makes me uncomfortable." Y/N said and they laughed.

"Ok! I understand. Hyeri was just telling you how the dancers are chosen by the customers." Jaeri said.

"Do you come here often the two of you?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, we are! Honestly, we are waiting for the recommended stripper here and if you see him he is so damn fine and hot and his name is Hyunjae." Hyeri said.

"He will be the last one who will perform tonight and many ladies are choosing him," Jaeri said. "Did you already had a chance to get him?" Y/N asked.

"Nope! He is always full of customers." Jaeri said.

"Oh! Ok! Are you gonna try to get him today?" Y/N said.

"We have no plans for today to get him and also, we should just have fun tonight," Hyeri said.

Then their drinks arrived and as the performances of each male strippers start, Y/N was still shocked how they dance in stage and that made her blush madly because they were also close in the stage and her friends noticed that many dancers are eyeing Y/N.

"Hey Y/N! I think you are luring many of the dancers here." Jaeri said.

"What? I am not doing anything and I am just trying to watch them and calm myself down seeing them like that!" Y/N said.