KEIVN MOON -THE SET-UP - M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Y/N has a friend named, Serin who is wild and extrovert but Y/N is completely opposite of her but Serin understands their differences and she didn't force her to any kind of things that she doesn't want to do. But as time goes by, Serin noticed that Y/N is not having much time for herself and enjoy at least once.

" Y/N, I think that it will be boring if you will not experience just once to be reckless and naughty too," Serin said.

"Serin, you know me right? I don't do such things that can affect me emotionally and physically." Y/N said.

"I know that Y/N! But try at least once and I know you will be careful in your actions too." Serin said.

"I don't want to argue about that right now Serin." Y/N said and Serin just sighed and then suddenly she had an idea.

"I should set her up to someone I know so, that Y/N will not be in danger." Serin thought. Y/N knows that Serin has an older brother named Kevin but Y/N didn't know that he likes her. Then Serin went to his older brother and told something to him.

"Kevin! You are free this Saturday, right?" Serin asked.

"Yes! Why do you ask?" Kevin said.

"I set you up a blind-date this Saturday," Serin said and smiled at him.

"What? Seriously? To whom?" Kevin asked.

"Duh! It's a blind date so I will never tell you who is it and its a secret." Serin said and stuck her tongue as she teased him.

"You brat! I am your older brother and you are really stubborn and naughty!" Kevin said.

"Just meet her on Saturday in this address *inserts address* at 7 pm If you are really curious about whom you will meet then meet her up and I bet you will thank me later my big brother!" Serin said and winked at him.

"Fine! I hope that I will not regret on whom you set me up." Kevin said.

"That's great! I have to go, Kevin!" Serin said and then she went to Y/N.

"Hey Y/N! Are you free on Saturday?" Serin asked.

"Yup! I will just stay here in my apartment and do other things that I usually do." Y/N said.

"That's great! I set you up a blind date and I think you should at least meet someone." Serin said.

"Serin I don't like blind dates! It's dangerous to meet strangers." Y/N said and looked at her.

"Don't worry Y/N, the man whom you will meet is someone I know, and also, I will never set you up to a random stranger and I still think your safety. So, trust me with this." Serin said.

"Ok! If you really trust and know that person I will accept the blind date." Y/N said.

"Ok fantastic! Here's the address *inserts the address" be there at 7 pm." Serin said.

"Ok! I will really trust you with this Serin." Y/N said.

"No worries Y/N! I bet you will be happy if you saw him on Saturday!" Serin said and smiled at Y/N.