JUYEON -THE BET - M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Y/N is with her friends on the beach and as they have fun and walking along the beach, they saw the lifeguard and...

"Oh! Lifeguards are hot and sexy!" Y/N said.

"I know right! I would rather get drown and be saved from him." Jaemin said and they laughed.

"Why don't one of us pretend to be drowning and he will probably save one of us," Haera said.

"Are you serious? The lifeguard will get mad at us!" Y/N said.

"If you want to get to know him just pretend so, that he can notice you and talk to you," Haera said.

"I will never do that Haera!" Jaemin said.

"I have an idea let's have a bet when the lifeguard passed by us here and have eye contact with each one of us first, she will pretend to be drowning," Haera said.

"What? Seriously! Are you crazy! He will never pass by us." Y/N said.

"I am speechless right now about your bet and you're crazy!" Jaemin said.

"Let's just try ladies ok?" Haera said and smiled at them and Jaemin and Y/N just sighed because they didn't want her plan. Then as time goes by, the lifeguard is walking towards them.

"OMG! The lifeguard will pass by to us." Jaemin said. Then as he passed by at them, the lifeguard looked at Y/N and she blushed.

"OMG! I doomed!" Y/N thought.

"It seems we have a winner!" Haera said and Jaemin laughed and they looked at Y/N.

"Are you serious about this Haera?" Y/N asked.

"Of course! Good luck Y/N! We will keep an eye on you." Haera said.

"You can do it Y/N!" Jaemin said and winked at her.

"Shut up the two of you! This is not making sense and you will make me humiliate to other people." Y/N said and pouted.

"Trust me Y/N, you will thank me later when he already noticed you," Haera said.

"Why do you know him?" Y/N asked.

"Nope! I just had some good feelings for him when you know him. That's all." Haera said and Y/N just sighed.

"My gosh! He shouldn't have look at me." Y/N thought. Then they decided to swim in the sea and then they swim slightly far away from other people.

"We will leave you right now and probably you will not be drowned for real since the waves are not that too high and he will probably notice you," Haera said.

"Seriously? You will leave me alone here?" Y/N asked in a scary tone.

"No worries Y/N, the lifeguard will be here at any moment if you just pretend quickly. Good luck Y/N!" Jaemin said.

"My gosh! My two evil friends leave me alone here! Fine! I will just pretend and then it's over!" Y/N thought and then she slightly swims in a little farther part of the sea but she can still touch the sand under the sea and then she started her little show.
"HELP! HELP! HELP! I AM DROWNING!" Y/N said as she slightly sunk her body in the sea. Then the lifeguard saw her and he hurriedly ran to her and he swims to save her. Then while her friends are watching...