HAKNYEON - LEFT ALONE - M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Y/N and her friends went to a bar and Y/N is watching her limits in drinking alcoholic drinks because she knows that she easily gets drunk and while they are having drinks...

"Y/N you want to join us dancing in the crowd?" Aerin asked.

"Nope! You two can just dance and enjoy yourselves there and it's not my style dancing with the crowd. You can just leave me here I will just wait for you here." Y/N said.

"Ok! If you said so and be careful while you are here alone because there are many pervert men here."Jemin said.

"Don't worry I will be careful. Just enjoy yourselves there." Y/N said and then her two friends joined dancing in the crowd and she just watched them and she didn't know that someone is eyeing her from afar. Then as time goes by, her friends went back to her and they both got drunk.

"We will just go in the bathroom Y/N.," her friends said and she just nodded.

"My gosh! My friends are playing too hard tonight." Y/N thought. Then a few minutes had passed, she noticed that they are not going back to their spot so, she just went to the bathroom and she found out that her friends are not in the bathroom and she was confused that her friends are not there. As she went outside the bathroom and walked beside the counter, she received a message from one of her friends.

"We are sorry Y/N but we have to leave someone is waiting for us. You can just take a taxi going home. Take care! - Aerin"

"Fuck! My friends are really unbelievable!" Y/N said and then someone heard it and it was a bartender.

"Is there a problem lady? By the way, I am Haknyeon." Haknyeon said and smiled at her.

"Oh! He is cute and a handsome bartender." Y/N thought and she sat in one of the chairs facing the counter.

"Hi! I am Y/N! my friends are really evil because they left me here alone and I think they are now hooking up with someone tonight." Y/N said and Haknyeon slightly laughed at her.

"Your friends put you in a hard situation tonight. You can wait until my shift is over since my shift will end in 2 hours and I can drive you home." Haknyeon said.

"Ok! Thanks, Haknyeon! But can I really trust you?" Y/N asked.

"Of course! I will not do something to you unless you want me to do it with you." Haknyeon said and winked at her and she just laughed at his statement.

"Fine! I will trust you Haknyeon." Y/N said.

"Good! But do you have a boyfriend?" Haknyeon asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend. So, don't worry no one will get jealous of you when you drive me home" Y/N said as she made a joke to him and he laughed at her.

"You are really funny and you are beautiful too Y/N," Haknyeon said and smiled at her and she blushed at his words and she just smiled at him. Then as they continue to talk to each other, Y/N got drunk and when Haknyeon's shift ended, he carried her to his car and after he makes her sit inside the car, he was about to go to the driver's seat but suddenly Y/N kissed him and Haknyeon was shocked.