Q/ CHANGMIN -THE INTENSIVE CLASS -M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Changmin is a dance teacher and Y/N is his student and she has a friend named Yerin who is also attending his classes. Then while they are in a class, Yerin noticed that Y/N can't take off her eyes while Changmin is showing the choreography to them.

"Y/N, aren't you staring too much? " Yerin asked.

"Why? Is it bad to stare at a person who is really good at dancing?" Y/N said.

"It's not bad Y/N, but you are too mesmerized by Changmin even though it's been a month we attended his class," Yerin said.

"You cannot blame me Yerin because I really like the way he dances and he really does not make me disappoint that's why I am still mesmerized by him." Y/N said.

"OK! Fine! Tell me you just like him too." Yerin said.

"I like him because he is good at dancing and If I just had the chance to have a one-on-one class with him I will be really happy and honored." Y/N said.

"You're just denying that you really like him not just in dancing and you can just tell him that you want a one-on-one class," Yerin said.

"Yerin stop teasing me to him ok? Also, I am shy to tell him I want a one-on-one class with him." Y/N said and then Changmin noticed Yerin and Y/N that they are not paying attention too much.

"You two ladies are you done talking?" Changmin asked.

"Oops! He caught us." Y/N thought.

"We are sorry Changmin for not paying attention to you." Y/N said.

"You should memorize the other dance steps ok?" Changmin said.

"Ok! We are sorry." Yerin said.

"Go! Practice it now I will watch the two of you and if there are wrong moves I will help you." Changmin said and they both just nodded. Then as they practice every move, he still helped them especially Y/N who easily forget the dance steps and she noticed that he is patient with her, and in a few hours of practice, they finally memorized the choreography.

"Good job the two of you! Even though I am kinda had a hard time with Y/N because she keeps forgetting the choreography. But it's ok! " Changmin said and he smiled at them.

"Thank you for being patient to me. I just really suck at memorizing things." Y/N said and they laughed.

"No problem Y/N! That really happens and thank you for your cooperation." Changmin said and Y/N nodded and smiled at him and he smiled back at her.

"You should get going since our class ended and both of you should rest too," Changmin said.

"Ok! Take care Changmin! We have to go." Y/N said.

"Ok! Take care too! Bye! " Changmin said and they waved goodbye to him. Then they left the dance studio.

"You know Yerin, I didn't expect that Changmin will be patient to me awhile ago when I keep forgetting the choreography." Y/N said.

"Changmin will be disappointed to himself if he didn't help you to try memorizing the choreography because he is our dance teacher," Yerin said.

"Well, you're right Yerin! I am just really thankful that our dance teacher is really patient and can motivate us to do better." Y/N said.