ERIC -THE CHALLENGE- M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Y/N had some problems with her life and that is being addicted to alcoholic drinks. But she frequently consults with her doctor who is a psychologist and his name is Son Youngjae. Sometimes, Y/N is going to the doctor with her friend named Yuri and she was only Y/N's friend that knows her problem. Then as Y/N consulted to her psychologist...

"How's overcoming your addiction to alcoholic drinks?" Youngjae asked.

"Well, I am kinda getting used to it now and I am thankful that you helped me a lot, Dr. Son." Y/N said and smiled at him.

"That's good to hear Y/N! Always attending my consultations makes you cure your addiction. But!" Youngjae said.

"But, what Dr. Son?" Y/N asked.

"I have a challenge for you Y/N," Youngjae said.

"What will be your challenge for me Dr. Son?" Y/N said.

"You will go with your friend to a bar and test yourself if you can control not to drink alcoholic drinks," Youngjae said and was shocked at his challenge.

"Are you sure about that Dr. Son?" Y/N said.

"Yup! That's my challenge for you Y/N. So, you can know that you are changing. Are we clear about that?" Youngjae said.

"Yes, Dr. Son! I will tell you honestly If I controlled myself not to drink alcoholic drinks." Y/N said.

"You really should be honest with me about my challenge to you in your next consultation with me so, that we can assess if there is a real improvement to you," Youngjae said and smiled at her.

"No worries Dr. Son! I am always honest with you." Y/N said and smiled back at him.

"Ok! That's great! You can somehow start the challenge any day." Youngjae said and Y/N nodded. Then as her consultation ended, Yuri was waiting for her outside his clinic.

"So, how's your consultation with Dr. Son?" Yuri asked.

"I told him that now I am getting used not to drink alcoholic drinks. But he made a challenge for me." Y/N said.

"What was his challenge for you?" Yuri asked.

"He wants me to go to a bar and test myself if I can control not to drink any alcoholic drinks." Y/N said.

"Oh! I think it will be hard for you to cope up with that challenge." Yuri said.

"I should do the challenge because I will have a consultation with him next week. We should just go to a bar tomorrow in the evening." Y/N said.

"Well, you're right Y/N! and of course, I will go with you." Yuri said and smiled at her. Then the next day, in the evening they went to a bar and as they went in they searched for their spot and they just sit in a spot where they are far away from the counter that is full of liquor.

"Y/N remember you are here for the challenge ok? I believe that you will control yourself." Yuri said.

"Don't worry I will control myself, Yuri! You can order us drinks." Y/N said.